Has anyone heard from...

warweasel1

passerby
...Ammon? I realized that I hadn't seen his name for a while and wondered if he was okay, and whether anyone from here might be in touch with him. Looking at his page shows he was last active in May, and going on four months seems like a big gap for him. I am more lurker than poster myself (this constitutes lucky post fifteen, I think?) so I feel more than a little odd checking on him, but I've "known" him via his forum posts for a long time and sincerely hope that he isn't having any extra difficulties in his life.

Ammon hasn't been here in quite some time. Crossing my fingers and hoping that he's alright.

He seems to have a number of personal issues that he has spoken about here in the past, and I hope that nothing bad has happened to him.

He's still posting over at mmorpg.com. Last post was 2 days ago. He's a Darkfall addict :)

I must be bored. I just looked his alias up on google and then searched the forums where I got hits....

That's good news, thanks for doing that (I'm glad you thought of it). Even if it isn't here, I'm happy to know that he's still around.

He often gets caught up in a game and doesn't post here for long stretches at a time. ;)

Bartacus, you are so dead!

Back
Top Bottom