Fallout Fallout 1 Retrospective (Tribute)

TheProduct

Watcher

If you cant see the video then the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sImV92PP4Q

Fallout is a game that needs no introduction on these forums, On my quest to play as many great CRPGS as I possibly can Fallout popped up on everyone's list, I have heard of the first 2 Fallout titles before but never had a pc to play them until about a year ago, To be honest if it was not for Fallout 3 I would not have heard of the first 2 Fallout games so I can thank Bethesda for helping me discover Fallout (even though I am not too fond of Fallout 3)

My only regret is not playing Fallout 1 and 2 earlier! at first glance I thought I was going to uninstall Fallout after the first hour but as I got deeper and deeper into the game I fell in love with the game and cant tell you how much I love the game…the soundtrack is freaking phenomenal , and to the people who played the game when it first came out I can only imagine how awesome the experience was!

I don't recommend any mods.

Instead I would love to see these two games packed into one with only updated graphics - not bloody HD scam but something like Firaxis did in XCOM:Enemy Unknown. The combat system, the story and choices, etc, everything should remain intact.
Why? I can't persuade youngsters to give these games a try today. Spoiled by modern graphics in hundreds of dull games they play, they don't want to touch these gems.

Back
Top Bottom