Might & Magic X - Can't reach Act 2

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I have this problem.

I have bought the Early Access-Deluxe-version + boxed version (these are 2 different keys!)

Last week I got the box. After installing the full version I can only play to then end of level 2. Lev dialog is grey and I can't cross the bridgle.

I can't redeem my Code ingame. Message: -> Ubisoft Servers unreachable.

On the other hand UPLAY accepts the Code in the Uplay Starter. I can download the sound files for example.

I don't want to hack game files. Please find a solution for this fast.

PS:
I deinstalled Might&Magic X (Early Access version and the Deluxe Version) then reinstalled the Deluxe Version -> same Problem.

:(

Ubisoft Servers unreachable?
That's the message that plagued me when I was playing M&M6 - and the problem was on their side!

EDIT/DELETED:
Oh I see you went onto Ubi forum, mhmkay. If anyone can help you, that's the community there.

This was my original link :)

It only describes the problem.

Some early access players can't reach act 2, because the game still thinks you have the early access version.

Reentering the key from the cd-box ingame leads only to "Uplay-servers are not reachable, check your firewall settings".
I disabled the firewall -> same problem.

Two words:
Uplay sucks!

Some Steam-players have the same problem.

Last edited:
Seems to be a Uplay problem as usual, and it wont be the last time this happens. The funny thing about these problems is Ubisoft never admits the problem is on their side.^^

:)

or

:(

-> nothing funny about it, I really like the game, supported it from the 1st minute and can't play it ...

Well I can recommend a crack if you want. I know you said you don't want one, but it might be the only way to continue playing. ;)

It wouldn't be my first time using one on a Ubisoft game.:(

I found the solution:

I had to activate automatic UPnP adjustment for security options in my Fritz-Box router.

ARRRRRRGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Then was able to redeem my code ingame

I found the solution:

I had to activate automatic UPnP adjustment for security options in my Fritz-Box router.

ARRRRRRGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!
I hate when it's the simple solution. In the words of homer Simpson.

homer-doh.png

PS:

And I opened these ports in my router: 80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008

(don't know if this is really neccessary ...)

I hope you posted that solution back at wonderful Uplay, where I'm sure they will appreciate your assistance!! :)

Even easier solution:

1. Edit this file:
StreamingAssets/Dialog/LevDialog.xml

2.Delete all lines with:
condition xsi:type="PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID="1001" failState="DISABLED"

3. Enjoy the game

I'm not sure if it can help, but I think I had something like this in the release day. When I launched the game via Steam it forwarded me to the Early Access version of game. I did it several times, I restarted Steam, rebooted PC, nothing helped.
Then I've just went to program folder (I don't remember if it was in "Program Files" folder or if it was in "Steam applications" folder) and launched Might & Magic X executable. And the problem was magically solved for me.

Lev all you have to do to fix the issue is to talk to HiddenX when he comes up to ride your Griffin. Problem solved!

Back
Top Bottom