CD Projekt - GOG Interview @ GameBanshee

Dhruin

SasqWatch
GameBanshee was quick to grab an interview with Tom Ohle from CD Projekt on their freshly-revealed Good Old Games.com service:
GB: There are already a few services (Steam, GameTap, etc.) that are similar in scope to Good Old Games. What sets your service apart? Why should gamers be excited about it?

Tom: The full package we offer, I think, makes GOG.com unique. We're offering the games really cheap, without copy protection, compatible with Vista and XP, and you don't have to install any software to get it all. Combined with our plans for community development -- a big forum section, user-submitted guides and screenshots, patches, mods, retrospective articles, game rankings and ratings, etc. -- I think we're giving people a pretty damn cool site. There's no reason we can't coexist with other digital distribution services -- everyone has something unique to offer.
More information.

Brilliant I waited and waited for this kind of site. I wanted to buy games but it was still in closed beta :(

Why do you sell old games? Are you stupid or something?

Well, it looks like you haven't played the PC classics much. Maybe it's some sentimental attachment or maybe the games back then were different? Maybe a little bit of both; regardless, the truth is that the all-time classics never go out of style and we know that. So don't criticize; play the game like it's 1995

All games are Vista and XP compatible.

Thanks to our handsome programming team, the classics are now Windows Vista and Windows XP compatible. Now you can use your lightning-fast PC to unleash the full potential of those games you just couldn?t play properly on that busted old 386.

With this the site convinced me :D
________
Ford f-650 history

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom