Pricewatch!

Ah sorry, I forgot that you said that :(
On a more positive note: the Be late (eh, Be Mine) indie bundle is "finally" up and running. You know, the one that was supposed to launch on valentines day) And their first goal is already reached, so you will get the following games in it:
Xotic+DLC
Sideways: New York
Wasteland Angels
Beep
The Ball
Nikopol: Secrets of the immortals

GOG is having a buy-one-get-one-free sale on D&D games through the 28th. Also they will toss in Temple of Elemental Evil for free if you buy anything on that list.

Great deal if you need to fill in your collection!

Dragonshard ? I played with this game for a while, but lost interest evenually.
So much that I even cannot remember much about it anymore.
Maybe it's because I was playing that EverQuest strategy game around that time, too. In my memory I often tend to mix both.

The indie royale Alpha collection #1 is up. The games included are:
Towns. A town building game (surprisingly enough), which seem to have borrowed a few ideas from Dwarf Fortress.
3079. An action/RPG which looks a lot like Minecraft in a sci-fi setting (but apparently is not)
Wyv & keep. A puzzle/platformer that looks a bit like Lost Vikings.

On Steam this week…

Deus Ex: Human Revolution for $10.19 (All DLC is also 66% off)

Serious Sam 3: BFE - $13.60

Mirror's Edge - $4.99

Sale is on until next Monday, except for Mirror's Edge which ends tomorrow.

Hm, surprises me as well.

Retail is still more expensive, I guess …

I paid $60 for Deus Ex: HR when it was new, and that wasn't very long ago. :-/

Anyways, I grabbed the new Serious Sam game. It's too good of a deal to pass up at that price. Hopefully it's close to being as good as the first two SS games.

I paid $60 for Deus Ex: HR when it was new, and that wasn't very long ago. :-/

Anyways, I grabbed the new Serious Sam game. It's too good of a deal to pass up at that price. Hopefully it's close to being as good as the first two SS games.

First & Second Encounters (basically 1a and 1b) are still the best. SS 2 was decent but not as good, and SS3 is decent but not as good as SS 2. I paid ~$11 in December through GMG I believe and well worth it.

17€ for the new Deus Ex here. That's twice as much as in the US.

First & Second Encounters (basically 1a and 1b) are still the best. SS 2 was decent but not as good, and SS3 is decent but not as good as SS 2. I paid ~$11 in December through GMG I believe and well worth it.

I finished SS First Encounter and played quite a bit of Second Encounter, and I still consider them two of the best pure shooters I've ever played. I only played the demo of SS 2, and I didn't think much of it. I did happen to purchase that today as well though since it was only another $3.40 to add.

I was thinking of doing a replay of Doom 3 next, but I'll probably play SS3 immediately afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom