Suggestions Please for a New Gaming Keyboard

Agree only downside is it doesn't have the num-pad keys and I use those in some games. And I most definitely use them for the game trainers I use to cheat.:)

Numpad is horrible for mouse/trackball ergonomics. Ideally, if you absolute have to have numpad, you'd buy one separately and place it on the left side of your keyboard (if you're a righty).

Like this:
clt0p5gxocx11.jpg

Numpad is horrible for mouse/trackball ergonomics. Ideally, if you absolute have to have numpad, you'd buy one separately and place it on the left side of your keyboard (if you're a righty)
Never knew they sold them separate from keyboards.

Talk about a caveman moment here.o_o

Ideally, if you absolute have to have numpad, you'd buy one separately and place it on the left side of your keyboard (if you're a righty).

Was just about to post this. Our accountants use them extensively with their laptops while out of the office. They're a great multi-use product. You can even get something fancy like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GFP1M6N/

But I can't vouch for quality other than the Targus branded ones.

I love my Razer Orbweaver, I can't simply game without it! I don't play accuracy sensitives games (RPGs, MMOs etc) so I never had any accuracy issues with it. I love the way the key press feel and I like the key layout compared to traditional keyboard and the arm/wrist rest. I find is much more comfortable to use for very long periods of time.

I would rather recommend the "Wolfclaw" from Wolf King which I used for several years before, if you can get it somehwere. Also sold as Zykon K2, though I don't know what the differnce is.
Maybe not the best build quality, but it served it's purpose for multiple years and costs like a 4th of what the orbweaver does. It's not mechanical.
51k85xw3XLL.jpg

I would rather recommend the "Wolfclaw" from Wolf King which I used for several years before, if you can get it somehwere. Also sold as Zykon K2, though I don't know what the differnce is.
Maybe not the best build quality, but it served it's purpose for multiple years and costs like a 4th of what the orbweaver does. It's not mechanical.
51k85xw3XLL.jpg

Interesting, never knew about this. I have the orbweaver now so no point changing it as i think its still superior (mechanical, better wrist rest etc etc) but this one seems cheap. Thanks for the info :)

Back
Top Bottom