ELEX 2 - 10 Years of THQ Nordic

And that's it some announcements made me excited but games I thought they would mention weren't. So what does everyone else think about that short event?

Also still no mention of the Elex 2 release date. Seems Gamestar might be correct. As they mentioned a rumor the game would release sometime in 2022 instead of this year.

Nope just six game announcements and one surprise game that was spongebob.

The full thirty minute showcase.

So yeah.. that was disappointing. The most entertaining part of the stream was them using Rammstein's 'Amerika' during the intro.

No actual gameplay footage of Elex 2, and no release date either. :-/

*Edit* @Moriendor; Looks like we posted simultaneously there. I didn't know about the Twitch stream so thanks. I'll check that out.

Seems like a bunch of games to put in the dodge list. I hope they will at least be reasonable with the pricing, for those who have nostalgia or see any redeeming factors in some of those games.

Seems like a bunch of games to put in the dodge list. I hope they will at least be reasonable with the pricing, for those who have nostalgia or see any redeeming factors in some of those games.
Unlike someone else I wont call or insinuate anything about your opinion. Still I have to ask are you serious? As at least half of those games look interesting to play.

1. Expeditions: Rome
  2. Elex 2
  3. Jagged Alliance III

Last edited:
Unlike someone else I wont call or insinuate anything about your opinion. Still I have to ask are you serious. As at least half of those games look interesting to play.

1. Expeditions: Rome.
  2. Elex 2
  3. Jagged Alliance III.

Expeditions Rome may be interesting, though I never managed to get into Vikings. Felt convoluted and messy in general, but that's where my interest ends.

Elex 2 will be average 7/10 eurojank with fixed edgelord male protagonist. Hard pass.

Jagged Alliance III will prey on nostalgia and be mediocre (what I can tell from the images they showed anyway, happy to be proven wrong on this one).

We will see!

I really hope we get a worthy successor to JA2 this time. I own a dozen of Jagged Alliance wannabes already.

I think ELEX 2 will be better than ELEX 1, because the quest density is higher and more c&c are implemented.

I really have high hopes for Outcast 2. A proper SciFi action adventure maybe with some RPG elements would be very nice for a change.

I'm not sure what to think about that one. I was initially excited about getting a new Outcast game, but those trailers didn't leave me with a very good impression tbh.

This looks great. For some reason i couldnt get into the previous game. Hoep it isnt teh case of this game. I loved the first.

Back
Top Bottom