General News - Tokyo Game Show 2021

Redglyph

proud GASP member
RPG Site has assembled a list of JRPGs that are expected to stream during the Tokyo Game Show 2021. The event takes place from September 30th to October 3rd.

The official programme can be found here.

Tokyo Game Show 2021 - List of expected RPG-related streams

Tokyo Game Show has been the event where we can expect news on Japanese games and RPGs, and the 2021 edition is no exception. There will be a lot of streams from organizers and game publishers running throughout four days from September 30 to October 3.

We have compiled a list of TGS 2021 streams for RPGs and games that are relevant to us, and you can check it right below.

[...]
More information.

Sheesh that time of the year again. :lol:

Just announce the Final Fantasy 7 Remake for the PC already.

It's safe to say I'll be skipping this, although I might check out some highlights. I'm not seeing anything on that list that grabs my attention.

You're not believe this, but I hope they announce the Bloodborne Remaster for PC. I'm joking, but I'm also quietly also hoping for that. :(

I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. Despite not being a souls fan, I want to try Bloodborne just because of how cool the setting looks.

That said, I don't see it being announced at a show for JRPGs.

I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. Despite not being a souls fan, I want to try Bloodborne just because of how cool the setting looks.

That said, I don't see it being announced at a show for JRPGs.

It's a showcase for Japanese games in general (and the occasional international developer), there'll be stuff besides JRPGs shown. For example there's entries for a Yugi-oh game, King of Fighters, and Dynasty Warriors among others.

So it's not impossible (but I wouldn't bet the farm on it).

Back
Top Bottom