The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I just got the standard, but I think you can upgrade later if you wish. Depends on your machine.

KK will just DL the standard then just to be safe. I has Skype! Am currently trying to fix my headset which I have the microphone working but not the the ears. I can do vice versa too but not both. :( I'm a bit inept at this. Been a while since I've used Teamspeak too.

Just an update. Me playing is prolly not gonna happen. I still have the Pando issue and while I followed the directions their help section gave me and sent them ALL the info it asked for they sent me back a spam email saying read the help section and DL the new version. All of which I've done.

I don't have the patience for companies that don't give a damn.

Mebbe when I get my patience back, but for now sorry I won't be making the Friday games. Have fun though!

Loves ~T

DDO has had a small update this week, so be sure to log in early, it takes a few minutes to process all the files.

It's Panda, the downloading enhancement program which DDO uses when you initially get the game.

I trust you now have Skype working. It would save time if you send us your Skype details in advance so that we can all add you to our lists.

You can message Corwin or myself right from the Watch through our skype icons to the far right of one of our posts.

Actually, I passed out yesterday. So I missed it. I did play, and got caught up in the longest series of missions with my brother. He actually fell asleep on me, and I spent 30 mins basically soloing the thing. O.O

We played 3 fun quests and only hit trouble at the end of the third.

What level is everyone anyway? I have two Clerics; one 4, one 2. I'm working on the new one to replace the less than stellar build of the first. I gimped on STR and DEX, making her worthless in combat. Since I solo 90% of the time, my new one has solid STR and DEX, and basically just uses heals and buffs to amp up her melee ability. Works out much better.

We all have at least one level 4 char. Our alts are either level 3 or 5.

Sorry guys, but when I check my diary, I won't be able to make our game this Friday; I have a wedding to attend during game time. It's down in Melbourne which uses Summer time so is an hour ahead and there's just not enough time for me to play and get there. Catch you all next week.

Humm.....I just logged in to say I am going to go to Kentucky to visit my parents and will be MIA friday as well. Last minute trip, my daughter decided to go and I am tagging along. If JM has not leveled up her new character this would be a good time for her to do that and you could keep her alive. hehe
See you next week and have fun at any rate.

If any new people want to join in (T, that includes YOU :) ) might be a good opportunity to spend time with just 2 of the regulars.

Very Funny CM. Of course the WIzard does need help now and again lol. The monk is doing just fine thank you.

Back
Top Bottom