Quantcast
What I've Been Watching: The Catch-All Film Thread - Page 163 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What I've Been Watching: The Catch-All Film Thread

Default What I've Been Watching: The Catch-All Film Thread

Yesterday, 19:19
Being stuck in Belgrade for a couple of days, figured I'd visit the film festival over here so I watched On the Milky Road and Manchester by the Sea, the latter being pretty good.
--
"… thing about Morrowind is we did far more than we could, far less polished than we should. It's a miracle that it works at all… there's too much, and it's like jazz… a product like Oblivion - far better software… but Morrowind… oh there's so much delicious nonsense in that." ~ words of wisdom by K.Rolston

luj1

Keeper of the Watch

Today, 05:06
Moonlight is excellent from a technical standpoint (camera, acting), especially for an independent film, but act three has some serious problems.
--
"… thing about Morrowind is we did far more than we could, far less polished than we should. It's a miracle that it works at all… there's too much, and it's like jazz… a product like Oblivion - far better software… but Morrowind… oh there's so much delicious nonsense in that." ~ words of wisdom by K.Rolston

luj1

Keeper of the Watch

Today, 07:02
I apologize for my ignorance, all the coverage I saw on the BBC or in the U.S. papers was about La La Land or Fences.
--
If you have no other choice but to kill, you have failed.

Philistine

Watchdog
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

+1:
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What I've Been Watching: The Catch-All Film Thread