Deus Ex: The Fall - Release Date Announced

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
For those looking forward to Deus Ex: The Fall , and don't have a distaste for mobile games the release date is July 11. Here is the press release.

Deus Ex: The Fall coming to iOS this Thursday

London, 8th July 2013 - Square Enix is happy to announce that Deus Ex: The Fall, the winner of seven “Best Mobile/iOS Game” awards at E3 2013*, will be coming to iOS devices this Thursday, 11th July.

Deus Ex: The Fall will be available for $6.99/£4.99/5.99€ from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, or at www.AppStore.com.

Developed by Square Enix’s Mobile division in Europe, in collaboration with the original Deus Ex: Human Revolution® team at Eidos-Montréal and N-Fusion, Deus Ex: The Fall is a full story driven action-RPG and the first Deus Ex in the series to be developed for and released on mobile and tablet devices.

Deus Ex: The Fall will be compatible with iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, and iPod Touch 5 and above.

*Deus Ex: The Fall was awarded “Best Mobile/iOS Game” of E3 2013 by IGN, Gaming Trend, Game Chronicles, Pop.com.br, Technology Tell, Gamesource.it and Game World Navigator.
More information.

Excellent ... hopefully it will play reasonably well.

Kinda hoping this game does turn out well and then gets ported to Android devices as that's all I use. I wouldn't mind playing this on my Nexus 10 or even it getting ported to the Ouya.

Kinda hoping this game does turn out well and then gets ported to Android devices as that's all I use. I wouldn't mind playing this on my Nexus 10 or even it getting ported to the Ouya.

Agreed - the more people who can play, the better. Well, if the core game is good and the port is good.

As a protest I've just installed some random f2p (f means fraud) game and whatever I press, it pops a buyme-buyme! advertisment.
It's called Pirate Cove.

So instead of buying iphone DX scandal, I'll pay to an obvious fraud. This of course won't ruin Square Enix, but then again, it makes me happy to choose lesser evil fraud disappointment.

I plan on getting the game but not until I upgrade my Ipad1. I'm waiting for the new Ipads and since they aren't coming until October, DX the Fall might be on sale by then. Win Win Win for me.

Back
Top Bottom