Morrowind - Morrowind Rebirth 4.0

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@GamePressure The newest version of the 'Morrowind Rebirth' mod is a rather substantial update. The update features expanded areas, new spells and creatures etc.

Morrowind Rebirth mod has recently got a big update to version 4.0, featuring expanded and improved areas, new creatures, spells, textures, balance tweaks, bug fixes fixes, etc. This is the largest patch to this mod that has been released so far. The list of changes is really long (you can find in in full length on ModDB), so lets just mention a few interesting adjustements. One of them is the new appearance of Dark Brotherhood assassins, who now look different depending on their rank. You should also be more careful when dealing with bounty hunters, especially if you have a bounty on your head of 500 or more, as they will approach you in different areas, mainly taverns.
More information.

Awesome. I played around a bit with Rebirth before and it seemed really cool. Add that in with several other expansive mods and it makes Morrowind a crazy new experience. Tamriel Rebuilt, Less Generic NPCs, Rebirth and others.

Does Rebirth touch on sneaking?
So far all TES games had the problem that after a certain sneaking level you basically became invisible, thus taking out the challage of the game.

I was having a blast with Morroblivion before my motherboard started going on the fritz. They are making tons of progress on Skywind and Skyblivion. It will be pretty freaking amazing to have all 3 games Skyrim, Skywind and Skyblivion all in the same gaming being able to travel between all 3, using the same character. :cake:

It will be pretty freaking amazing to have all 3 games Skyrim, Skywind and Skyblivion all in the same gaming being able to travel between all 3, using the same character. :cake:

It's a neat trick, but it would be a little weird imo since those games were all in different times. Skyrim takes place around 200 years after Oblivion for example.

As far as Morrowind Rebirth, I like a lot of the things they talk about, like bounty hunters coming after you and the dark brotherhood assassins looking different depending on rank. I wish they didn't feel the need to add fan-made spells and monsters though. I wonder if those things are optional.

A piece of advice though, because I know there'll be questions like, can I use MGSO + Tamriel Rebuilt + Rebirth, and similar.... if you're going to use Rebirth use only that... Of course you can still use MCP and MGE XE, and textures/meshes, but choose only one big mod. For stability, immersion and your enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom