BioWare - Trailer for Next Mass Effect Game

aries100

SasqWatch
Price list.
To view this trailer. .. 3.99
To view this trailer in HD 5.99
To beta test this trailer 2.99
For early access to this trailer 2.99 (+0.50 per version update)

Bonus!
Extended story of trailer. 6.99
Autographed* CE trailer 12.99
To see ending of trailer 4.99
*Autographed copy is digital only but we still stick to our story of"limited quantities available"

Haha, the first thing they show is the dude who is probably primarily responsible for fucking up the ME3 ending beyond repair. :D

"We're asking fans what they want from the next Mass Effect…"

Like those guys care.

It seems the prediction was right they at least had some form of trailer for E3 about Mass Effect. Anyway I enjoyed the trailer and cant wait to see the new IP.

"Great stories are timeless and they last forever" <-- definitely not ME

@Aubrielle: "New people to fall in love with..." <-- They are listening.... :rolleyes:

Mass Eff….. meh, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt please.
c8929764c9be8e0c5622cda8d3a82bcc.jpg

If only it was a second chance. It would be like the fourth or fifth chance.

Some people just have short memories.

Some people just have short memories.
Well the thing is some people just have no problem with the games Dart. I know many on this site don't, but I love their cinematic RPGs.;)

Anyway I really don't care if my opinion is not popular as they never are on this site. I seem to not fit the demographic of the user base.:)

Now before I forget thank you the links today aries100.:highfive:

Well the thing is some people just have no problem with the games Dart. I know many on this site don't, but I love their cinematic RPGs.;)

It's fine that you have no problem with the games, but you should at least be able to appreciate that a change happened, years ago.

If you don't mind Bioware being so different, that's cool - but I'd expect a reasonable person like you to understand that some of us lament how corporate greed has caused a change that has resulted in games that WE consider so inferior.

Not rocket science :)

Anyway I really don't care if my opinion is not popular as they never are on this site. I seem to not fit the demographic of the user base.:)

I'm pretty sure your opinions are much more popular than mine ;)

It's fine that you have no problem with the games, but you should at least be able to appreciate that a change happened, years ago.
It works both ways Dart as others can't accept people like their games. :disappointed:

I'm also tired of these threads because of the same reply's every week. I always think this one will be different, and always get let down.:mad:
I'm pretty sure your opinions are much more popular than mine ;)
Nah I'm the grumpy old man who puts his foot in his mouth all the time.;)

I like cinematic RPGs, but what does that change? Recent BioWare products still were rubbish in that context.

It works both ways Dart as others can't accept people like their games. I'm also tired of these threads because the same reply's every week.

I can't speak for others, but I have zero problem with you or anyone else liking the games - and I can easily understand why.

You're shallow ;) (j/k)

Nah I'm the grumpy old man who puts his foot in his mouth all the time.;)

You're nothing but an amateur when it comes to a jaded and grumpy disposition.

That said, I seem to recall you starting out as more grouchy. You've changed ;)

That said, I seem to recall you starting out as more grouchy. You've changed ;)

Yes my jaded days are in the past though my old self still pops up sometimes. I found it's much easier to just play games, and not debate a hundred ways the game is flawed.

I can finally enjoy my games now.:'(

Yes my jaded days are in the past though my old self still pops up sometimes. I found it's much easier to just play games, and not debate a hundred ways the game is flawed.

Even easier to stop denying they're flawed :)

Just breathe and let other opinions be.... You'll avoid a ton of debates that way!

I didn't meet anyone who dislikes ME games. Sure, there are ups and downs in them, but none was an utter fail.

Wisdom nailed it. That's what people hated. Not plotholes, not removal of Mako and later Hammerhead, not going more action and less RPG, not the pathetic excuse of ending. But the cut out content, gambling and money laundry virtual currency EA scam.

Malkavian, that guy in the vid is not Ray Muzyka.

Even easier to stop denying they're flawed :)

Just breathe and let other opinions be…. You'll avoid a ton of debates that way!
Probably is but the RPG Codex trolls with low post counts easily piss me off. My bullshit radar goes off and I always have to reply.

Though I will stop replying now as I'm getting off-topic here.:)
Wisdom nailed it. That's what people hated. Not plotholes, not removal of Mako and later Hammerhead, not going more action and less RPG, not the pathetic excuse of ending. But the cut out content, gambling and money laundry virtual currency EA scam.

I agree with him also as I'm not a fan of the current DLC model either. Just look at my posts from 2012 they will show how much I hated the new Bioware/EA DLC model.

I still enjoy their games just hate the management/ business decisions. We can blame EA with the green fist again. Damn you EA.:shakefist:

Last edited:
Funny thing is that I don't really care about DLC anymore. I've given up struggling against it.

When it comes to my disappointment with Bioware, DLC isn't even a factor.

Back
Top Bottom