How I get rid of spare change...

Korplem

Shipwreck
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Well, I had a bowl full of pennies ($0.01 USD) and I wanted to get rid of them. My friend and I decided on making a short movie about it. But before I link it I should probably warn everybody that it is incredibly stupid. Please, do no watch this if you value your brain cells.

The stupidest thing you'll ever watch.

I am the camera man for most parts except for the shots of the car driving. And, yes, that is the same shot of me driving down the road three times.

It's hard to see with the low resolution but the pennies are thrown to the ground.

Vhoa, that was... incredible :biggrin:. The drama! The action! I really liked the punch.

I thought you were going to fling pennies at retarded children or the infirmed elderly. You just left the pennies? Thats it? Thats how you fot rid of them? I guess you never heard the saying, "A penny saved is a penny earned."?

I hope you didn't really leave the pennies. You damn kids and your wastefulness. How many cigarettes would all those pennies have bought?

Hehe I once payed for a computer game with small change. Never again. Took ages to count up the change, and the guy behind the counter got more and more frustrated with each coin he counted.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! Are you contributing to the downfall of civilization by encouraging young people to stick burning leaves in their mouths, thereby producing cancer, hear and lung disease, etc, etc!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. I'm the scourge of civilization. I hand out cancer sticks to those little brats like it's candy. I even have a sponsorship from a major tabacco company. :)

Never touch the stuff myself though...

Edit: I feel compelled to warn people that this is a joke. You can put your lynching equipment back in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom