Pricewatch!

Nice one. I grabbed it just to get Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry which I was thinking about picking up during the Steam sale.

If anyone wants any of the other keys just let me know.

I'm interested in The Signal from Tölva, if possible.

bdd10cd23d074b12798af6b29d89e205a44ee2bfr1-640-640v2_128.jpg

(maybe Batman's appreciation is comparable to that of Chuck Norris?)

The whole package is heavily discounted (£1.79) or you can buy each cheaply as well:

https://www.gog.com/game/heretic_hexen_collection

Love those games - my big nitpick with GoG is the lack of Mac version of games that already have Mac versions on Steam. Don't get me wrong - I totally understand not having Mac versions of older games (680x0 to PowerPC to Intel to Apple Silicon, MacOS to OS X to 64-bit, and so on) ... but once one exists I don't see why it isn't available on all stores (for example, KotOR 2 which I am playing now on Mac from Steam, no Mac version on GoG).

Yeah, I've some mates that aren't pleased with great old games not having the Mac selection that we all seem to agree it should have. I'm not sure why, perhaps it's just hideously expensive, or maybe Apple clinging to it's proprietary licenses? I don't have the answer but there is a serious crop of computer users that are being underserved. Especially since steam seems to have a viable selection.

Probably a server issue somewhere or the sites getting doxxed again.

And for those racking up free games from Epic ... today is Torchlight II.

Metro: Last Light is free at GOG atm. Website seems to be struggling though.

Metro: Last Light Redux is currently free on GOG, the giveaway is a banner on the front page.

Nice giveaway. Last Light is my least favorite of the Metro trilogy, but it's still a very good shooter imo. Great visuals and atmosphere.

Metro 2033 is only $4 right now. I advise anyone with the intention of playing Last Light to play 2033 first if you haven't already. Last Light is the sequel.

Metro 2033 is only $4 right now. I advise anyone with the intention of playing Last Light to play 2033 first if you haven't already. Last Light is the sequel.

Metro 2033 Redux was also free on Epic Games Store about a week ago (and also once in 2019), you might have it on their store from those giveaways.

Metro 2033 Redux was also free on Epic Games Store about a week ago (and also once in 2019), you might have it on their store from those giveaways.

I remember that. It was only free for 24 hours iirc. I didn't bother getting it because I already own the original and Redux versions of 2033 and Last Light on Steam.

I do have Metro Exodus on Epic since it was an exclusive for the first year. I'll probably purchase it on Steam as well.

Fanatical also offer Control the Ultimate Edition at ~ £15 which is cheaper than both Steam and GoG.

That's tempting. :)

Control is one of those games I'm not really sure about but want to try. I just don't have the time for yet another game right now.

Fanatical also has Metro Exodus - Gold Edition for $22 (Steam version) which is a great deal for that game.

Back
Top Bottom