Some rpg fan art

You are so much better without colours. Your coloured art isnt quite right, I cant put my finger on why though. Your black and white piece is amazing.

The black and white ones alright, but I like the second piece the best. I'm especially fond of the sense of depth made by the cave interior. I think the colour adds warmth to the contrast of the lighting and I like the highlights on the background/foreground objects.

Don't let yourselves get played, guys.

"How will you shape this world? How will you be remembered? As slayer or a savior? The choice is yours when you enter the world of Avernun"

Last edited:
Aw man I can't believe you put a watermark on this:

img_6361.jpg

I was totally going to plagiarize it.

You are transported into another world, another imagination, when you all soon realize it is more than just a hoax. Now, you must decide, will I survive in this brutal land or will I choose to adapt and fight. Welcome to the world of Avernun.

Last edited:
I'd rather hear details about your love life in prison. :evilgrin:

The only question is if it's in appropriate forum section. Could be.

thanks for the tip but i did have a string on there usually isnt it tied to the straight part of the bow where they pull back from? speaking of which any of you ever got i to archery? when i lived in ca in cupertino at the oark some dude had a group it seemed kinds fun.

Sometimes, after I kill, I like to make a photocopy of my genitals and colour it in with day-glo crayons.

If anyone would like a copy, please contact New Scotland Yard via twitter.

Yeah, I've done a lot of archery. I was almost in the olympics!

Can you do pixel art? Show me a man in a 16x16 picture. :)

Back
Top Bottom