Pricewatch!

Oh! Valkyria Chronicles 4 is half off already! ($30) DLC is still full price but I'm surprised the game is more than 30% off at this point.

Half off Shadow of the Tomb Raider, too ($30), with some of the DLC on sale as well.

40% off Legrand Legacy and it looks like they have their big re-write done.

75% off Civ 6 ahead of the new DLC that shows up mid-Feb.

30% off Tower of Time ($17.50)

Outcast Second Contact is free on humble bundle for a limited time. Peculiar thing is that this is not a Steam or GOG key or something similar but a download link (or a torrent) that will be available for a limited time so get it while you can.

Outcast Second Contact is free on humble bundle for a limited time. Peculiar thing is that this is not a Steam or GOG key or something similar but a download link (or a torrent) that will be available for a limited time so get it while you can.
Fantastic tip, thanks. Just downloaded it and unzipped. Game looks good, so I assume this is the remake.

Yup, it's the remake. The name was a bit confusing for me. I knew there was a remake of this game and I thought they were making a sequel so I thought this was the sequel. Turns out the sequel is actually a fan made game which is still in development (some demos are out, though).

Fantastic tip, thanks. Just downloaded it and unzipped. Game looks good, so I assume this is the remake.

Yup, it's the remake. The name was a bit confusing for me. I knew there was a remake of this game and I thought they were making a sequel so I thought this was the sequel. Turns out the sequel is actually a fan made game which is still in development (some demos are out, though).

Indeed, Outcast: Second Contact is pretty good if you like exploration and a sci-fi setting. I was surprised to it for free at Humble. I already have it, but it's a nice Thanksgiving present for those who don't. :)

And what is Outcast 1.1, btw?

And what is Outcast 1.1, btw?

That's just an update to the original Outcast that made it more compatible with modern OS and allowed for higher resolutions. Imo, it's not really worth playing anymore unless you just want to see the differences between the original and the remake.

Arma 3 is 66% off. I've read its like CoD meets NWN.

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/95419/

Looking at all the crap DLC I don't see a way to get the complete bundle. Best I can see is the Apex edition. Would there be anything else that's recommended - maybe the Apex Edition and Bundle 2? Is there anything else worth buying after that?

The original or 1.1 are not worth firing up now, I tried recently and they were awful. Second Contact was good, enjoyed my time on it, but had a game breaking bug late ish on in the game...

So how do I get Outcast for free? It shows up as $34.99 for me when I click the link @Ivanwah; posted. Hope I didn't miss it, I played 1.1 recently and enjoyed it a lot.

I think you missed it, sorry :(

Damn. Well I have no problem giving them my money, when I have some, haha. I did enjoy Outcast 1.1 as my first time ever playing the game, so I think the remake should be a gem. Thanks for the info bro.

You can preorder Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden at GreenManGaming, getting it at 20% off. As far as I know, it's the only place where we can get some discount by preordering this game.

You can preorder Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden at GreenManGaming, getting it at 20% off. As far as I know, it's the only place where we can get some discount by preordering this game.

I'm not seeing it discounted. Is there a coupon to apply?

ETA: VIP users are getting a discount. It should be noted that "pre-ordering" right now unlocks the early access, so you can play it right away.

Kingslayer Bundle - £4.69

Styx: Shards of Darkness
The Age of Decadence
STAR WARS™ - Knights of the Old Republic
STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Oxenfree
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition
METAL SLUG X

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle...&utm_source=CJ&cj_pid=7988612&cj_aid=13215061

Back
Top Bottom