Pompolic: Call of Heroes - Screens & Preorders @ Official Site

Dhruin

SasqWatch
It's been a while since we had a newsbit for Quotix' action/RPG Pompolic: Call for Heroes but the official site now has preorder details and some new screens:
Software Publisher Strategy First Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Silverstar Holdings, Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSTR), and the Developer Quotix Software, are happy to announce that “Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars” is now available for pre-order.

Pre-orders can be placed for either box version or download at the price of $19.99. All pre-orders will obtain a free downloadable copy of the popular “Disciples 2 Dark Prophecy.” This pre-order special is available only until June 19th, 2007.

“Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars” is due across North America June 19th, 2007 at the suggested price of $19.99.

For more information on “Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars” please visit:
http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/cfhpompolicwars/
More information.

The most interesting thing for me about this release is that they are giving copies of Disciples 2 away to get people to try it. It makes me hope that they are actually still working on Disciples 3.

Trailer looks horrible... I think that if you're creating a game that isn't very original it should at least look good...

Back
Top Bottom