Pricewatch!

Its either Dungeon Lords or a couple of bottles of gatorade.
I'm choosing The Dungeon Lords

New Fantasy Heroes bundle @BundleStars. Only 2 days left.

First Templar
Forest of Doom
Fortix 2
Inquisitor Deluxe Ed.
Lichdom Battlemage
Northmark Hour of the Wolf
Pixel Heroes Byte & Magic
Shadowgate 2014

Everything for 2€. After checking the games on Steam it seems it's a rather good bundle full of very diverse titles without obvious rubbish. I found out two of the games are on our curator list.
The marked "first person caster" might be worth a try for 3 bucks less than on Steam.

A weird game on Steam:
Moorhuhn: Tiger and Chicken
A kid-friendly hack & slash RPG by Deck 13.
2.5€

Moorhuhn games are not anything weird. It's series that shows how ignorant angry birds fans are. Also, it's a reminder on someone's age, I feel so old seeing it. :)

Moorhuhn games are not anything weird. It's series that shows how ignorant angry birds fans are. Also, it's a reminder on someone's age, I feel so old seeing it. :)

Crap, too bad it is Windoze only ... Would have snapped it up for Mac just based on Joxer

I thought there is some way to install windows emulator on Mac.
At least on windows we can always use vmware.

I thought there is some way to install windows emulator on Mac.
At least on windows we can always use vmware.

Oh there are methods, and on my MacBook Pro I have dual boot set up as well ... And I do have an Alienware for PC gaming. But for something like this I would prefer to use my little MacBook Air .

Just bought: XCOM Enemy Unknown Plus for the PS Vita ... It was on sale that just ended, plays pretty well using the control sticks.

Tempting. :)

wow. DOOM (circa 2016) is already 40% off on Steam (=$36). Make it 80% off and I'll buy it. :)

Dark Souls - Prepared to Die - $5 - bought. :)

Last edited:

According to the reviews this one is no normal Moorhuhn game though. If I look at the videos it seems somewhat similar to these LEGO something or the other games, with some RPG elements on top. AFAIR Deck 13 considered it an action game, not an RPG. Others called it an action-RPG.
The classic Moorhuhn games are very simple shoot 'em ups.

Not quite, there were sports and whatnot genres also. And there were like 387462983745698735698235654 of them. :D

The discount shown will vary depending on what games in the bundle you already own, as there's a discount on the discount on the games in the bundle, and the discount shown is based on the non-discounted price on steam, so if you own the games with a low discount the discount will be shown as being very high, if you own the ones with a high discount, well, the discount will still be high, just not quite so high

I own nothing of it, and it's 99%

Won't buy it anyhow as I don't see me playing any of these games.

Back
Top Bottom