Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi Alex!
Welcome, welcome! I am famous for my warm welcomes, they are like a warm bath. ;) :cm:
In case of any complaints take it to the boss, Myrthos, who prefers cold showers. ;)
Haha thank you so much! Nice to be here!

Welcome to the forums, Alex/Freak! I look forward to seeing your thoughts on some of the games we discuss.
Hey, thank you! Looking forward to contributing!

Welcome Freak/Alex/Carbon/JoyFreak

hey - you love Watchtowers, too :)

Many thanks and yes I do too! :D

That one looks more sturdy than ours. :)

Haha! It holds perfect :)

Greetings and welcome to the Watch :)

Welcome to our place.

New member to this Awesome Forum

Please welcome me onboard. A Friend of mine on Reddit recommended me to this forum. So before I joined I have read a few threads, And I really Like the idea of this Forum. I have many interests to share it with you concerning gaming and especially Retro Games :biggrin:So Am Happy to Join Here

Hmmm...

Hello everyone, I'm Raymond and I'm a newly registered member here. I can't say that I'm an avid gamer, I stopped playing games for around 4 years because of my work. Right now, I settled for home-based work and I can manage and squeeze a lot of time to play games again, especially JRPG. I know I missed out a lot of good titles but I'm planning to catch up. Anyway, glad that I found this community. Have a great day everyone.

I've never even seen this thread before. Hello. I'm the Capt. who never was a captain, and I'm a former alcoholic.

Aye, welcome aboard, Captain. ;)

Saying hello to someone with almost 3000 posts over 9 years. I like it. We're nothing if not polite. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom