Black Geyser - New Video

Complete horseshit.

Yes dear, and if a game chose to have 50 varieties of sword then that could be seen as 'beneficial' by gamers, it just transfers the workload from one part of the game to another.

You are literally saying it yourslef: In Neo Scavengar the developer sacrificed eneny variety. By working from that limitation he then had to devise a way to differentiate enemies so that his game wouldn't be too repetative and boring.
No. Neo Scavenger did not sacrifice enemy variety.
It could do with limited artwork because the gameplay supports characterization through gameplay.
In a fantasy game this is not requred because fantasy games do not put their limitation at the point of character models, character models are the priority. The threat level is indicated by the character model, and that threat level is what monster type one is facing.
Neither. In Neo Scavenger, as already stated, the threat level is also indicated by the character model. Wolfsman's pelt example.

What fails to achieve those fantasy products most of the times, characterization through gameplay. They cant afford limited artwork, contrary to Neo Scavenger.
They must get similar in gameplay things different through the appearance.
Human versus human was the topic raised, and not only that but human versus human in a team focused environment. Any single individual in any situation, either in a game or in real life, is naturally going to have a greater fear threshold than any team of individuals, it's a completely different paradigm. Walking home alone in the dark through a wood on your own versus with just one mate, let alone a whole gang? Understand the difference yet?
And Neo Scavenger was branded with the label of realism... The result of two centuries of institutionalized double standards.
Once again, you're just bull-headedly pushing examples from a single character small roguelike game that has a penchant for realism
Realism that does include the examples taken from real life...

Love these comments by Chien!

I will not try to understand, though. In the end there is only Cthulhu.

I suppose understanding requires superior mind. Which I dont wield apparently.

Chien is all-knowing and all-seeing, just in broken English. :p:biggrin:

And Neo Scavenger was branded with the label of realism… The result of two centuries of institutionalized double standards.

So tell me, since you don't actually want to engage in the conversation in any kind of sincere way, where did you learn to talk such unmitigated bollocks?

Do you smoke three kilos of genetically modified brain melting skunk? And then watch conspiracy videos made by equally intoxicated long-hair loners who transmit from isolated trailers somewhere unknown? Usually at around two o'clock in the morning?

Or did you attemd a smemester at a college once, planning to do a course in one of the more obsure subjects that contain the word "social" somewhere in a long sentence of convoluted words, and then drop out because you felt the course was too 'bourgeois'?

Or do all people talk like this where you come from? Do you all sit around in the tavern and complain about how that guy with the pet cat is damaging the fundamental construct of human nature by wasting his potential societal affections on a beast, thereby proving that society is doomed because he proves that 'man' loves anything that is not a 'man'? Or do you all refuse to go to the tavern and instead sit around on park benches because taverns represent the oppressive nature of imperialistic capitalism? Or do you even refuse the benches because how dare the state define where you may or may not sit?

Really, the crux of the matter is not the subject but the subject of the subject, that being you yourself. In order for us to communicate with you it appears that it is us who has to somehow enter your mindset rather than you enter ours. But we cannot do that, because you are just so utterly alien to everything we are used to.

We can't actually guess what planet your speaking from. There is no-one here who would even remotely describe themselves as being even barely close to your concept of communication. The only way for us to learn is for you to help us learn. For you to actually tell us about your cultural upbringing. Your intellectual heritage.

Or do you just shit out the first thing that comes into your head and then just keep on shitting no matter the direction the conversation goes and keep your fingers crossed that no-one notices?

So tell me, since you don't actually want to engage in the conversation in any kind of sincere way, where did you learn to talk such unmitigated bollocks?

Point: Neo Scavenger is labelled realistic.

Point: A list of behaviours is given supposedly representing real life behaviours.

Simple minded people are simple. When they read a product is realistic, they expect the product to feature behaviours as they are listed.

Issue: Neo Scavenger does not. Trouble for simple minded people.

Point: Neo Scavenger is labelled realistic.
Point: Real life behaviours are called for to explain a certain design in enemy behaviour.

Neo Scavenger should be taken as a model for enemy behaviours in other products. It is not. Troublesome for a simple minded person.

Stating one thing and its opposite takes mind power a simple minded person does not have.
Do you smoke three kilos of genetically modified brain melting skunk? And then watch conspiracy videos made by equally intoxicated long-hair loners who transmit from isolated trailers somewhere unknown? Usually at around two o'clock in the morning?
Reading this site, watching streamers (on this site commendation) is enough to get a similar feel, it could be supposed.
Or did you attemd a smemester at a college once, planning to do a course in one of the more obsure subjects that contain the word "social" somewhere in a long sentence of convoluted words, and then drop out because you felt the course was too 'bourgeois'?
Should have been done. Coming on this site helps compensating though.
Or do all people talk like this where you come from? Do you all sit around in the tavern and complain about how that guy with the pet cat is damaging the fundamental construct of human nature by wasting his potential societal affections on a beast, thereby proving that society is doomed because he proves that 'man' loves anything that is not a 'man'? Or do you all refuse to go to the tavern and instead sit around on park benches because taverns represent the oppressive nature of imperialistic capitalism? Or do you even refuse the benches because how dare the state define where you may or may not sit?
Gaming demand gamers as interacting with players demands adjustment.
Really, the crux of the matter is not the subject but the subject of the subject, that being you yourself. In order for us to communicate with you it appears that it is us who has to somehow enter your mindset rather than you enter ours. But we cannot do that, because you are just so utterly alien to everything we are used to.
Exotism with no charges. A luxury these days.
We can't actually guess what planet your speaking from. There is no-one here who would even remotely describe themselves as being even barely close to your concept of communication. The only way for us to learn is for you to help us learn. For you to actually tell us about your cultural upbringing. Your intellectual heritage.
Time to enlarge the social circle, maybe.
Or do you just shit out the first thing that comes into your head and then just keep on shitting no matter the direction the conversation goes and keep your fingers crossed that no-one notices?
Expectations are to be kept low. A lesson given by this site.

As by two centuries of institutionalized standards, just as everyone is a human being except those who are not, everyone drinks except those who dont.

You have a lot of problems talking about yourself and your own personal tastes don't you. You seem delightfully happy to shit up every thread you can with your trademark gibberish, which usually amounts to some version of "if the cat is a cat then the cat it is not", but have zero interest in actually discussing the contents of computer games.

Ok, so are we assuming you've actually played Neo-Scavanger? You've never actually said… I guess you could have watched a stream once? It doesn't matter. How about we start at the beginning and see how capable you are of extremly basic communication:

Question 1:

What are the last five computer RPGs (by your own definition of computer RPG) that you have actually played (and by played it is meant for more than a couple of hours)?

You have a lot of problems talking about yourself and your own personal tastes don't you. You seem delightfully happy to shit up every thread you can with your trademark gibberish, which usually amounts to some version of "if the cat is a cat then the cat it is not", but have zero interest in actually discussing the contents of computer games.

Ok, so are we assuming you've actually played Neo-Scavanger? You've never actually said… I guess you could have watched a stream once? It doesn't matter. How about we start at the beginning and see how capable you are of extremly basic communication:

Question 1:

What are the last five computer RPGs (by your own definition of computer RPG) that you have actually played (and by played it is meant for more than a couple of hours)?

Chien doesn't play video games. He simply just enjoys trolling everyone, with contrarian bs.
And it's pointless to reason with him, since he non stop lies and invents things that only exist in his head ( an alternate pocket of reality called: Chienverse)
Like that time, when he claimed the opposite of what press was saying on Cyberpunk E3 demo…without even realizing, it was shown behind closed doors and no leak of it anywhere to be found.
He also seems both an SJW and AntiSJW, depending on circumstance.
Or he could be D'artagnan's alt, when he gets high ( on some kind of synthetic drugs). Or one of those Far Cry mushrooms. :p

Last edited:
You have a lot of problems talking about yourself and your own personal tastes don't you.
, but have zero interest in actually discussing the contents of computer games.

Again with that. Discussing tastes is irrelevant to discussing the content of a game.

Zero interest in discuting tastes does not translate into no interest in discussing video game content.
Again. It shows how people read and ignore points.
You have a lot of problems talking about yourself

Written many times: this site is what led to watch streams. Zero issues talking about what is relevant.

Tastes are irrelevant. What led to watch streams is.

Chien doesn't play video games...
And it's pointless to reason with him, since he non stop lies and invents things that only exist in his head ( an alternate pocket of reality called: Chienverse)
It means that Neo Scavenger was not played.
Few contributions to this site, one was a kind of review about Neo Scavenger dating back prior this site issued the demand to watch streams.

That would mean knowing a game without watching a stream about it.

The doubt about who played Neo Scavenger is likely to be on the other side.

Like that time, when he claimed the opposite of what press was saying on Cyberpunk E3 demo…without even realizing, it was shown behind closed doors and no leak of it anywhere to be found.
It sure happened.
He also seems both an SJW and AntiSJW, depending on circumstance.
Or he could be D'artagnan's alt, when he gets high ( on some kind of Or he could be D'artagnan, when he gets high ( on some kind of synthetic drugs). Or one of those Far Cry mushrooms. :p

Speculating against stuff unlikely to be.

@Myrthos; @Corwin; @Gorath; @Jaz; @HiddenX; @Eye; @Silver;

The Terms of Service state the following:

If you think a fellow member is not acting within the rules, please contact the moderator instead of posting a comment about it. It will only get the discussion off-topic.

However, not only is this discussion already so far off-topic that it might as well be about Gravel Production in Argentina, but the nature of the complaint is pretty much that off-topic derails seem to be the raison-d'etre of the accused.

To which the rules on Trolling and Off-Topic doubley cover this most heinous of crime:

Off-topic
In general a contribution to a discussion should add something to that discussion and keep the discussion going and on-topic, not stop it or divert it.

Trolling
Sowing discord in a discussion by starting arguments or upsetting people by using inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or disrupting normal on-topic discussion is forbidden.

To whit I'm sure many aspects of the above are on show within this thread by the accused.

The rules clearly state that:

Constructive criticism of the work of a person is allowed, even if that person does not like the criticism. Also specific behavior of a person can be criticized

And as such I have tried my best to adhere to these rules, particularly with regards to the line that should not be crossed:

Criticism of a person is most of the time not allowed
"You are an idiot", is not allowed
"I don't like you", is allowed

Whereas the natural instinct of the accused appears quite evidently to drop the "you are thick" line whenever possible.

And I have to say that I don't dislike the accused. In fact, because the accused insists on so blindly forcing their own brand of broken English upon us day in and day out, it even makes one naturally feel sorry for the person rather than hateful, which I'm sure is the same exact reason why it appears everyone seems to have issues with this poster but nothing has as yet been done about them… as far as we know.

To whit apologies if something was indeed 'being done'.

But even with the best will in the world is it really in any of our benefits to continue to offer the benefit of the doubt here? The accused seems to have zero trust in anyone here and seems to have no actual interest in playing video games and no interest in caring whether anyone even understands a word s/he says.

I don't think this case is a matter of private communication, I think this case is one that should be a properly public discussion, as the individual has not specifically insulted anyone in any uniquely private way, but rather just spammed nonsense to such a great degree that it appears everyone is at a loss as to why this person even posts here and is simply unsure whether they care enough to write a private message to a moderator without coming across as "bulling the non-english speaker".

Perhaps a moderator could engage the accused in a public discussion so that we might all be privy to see whether the accused magically produces perfect sentences when they are under some kind of pressure beyond "simple people posters"…?

Also, by being a public post we might be able to ferret out someone who actually wishes to defend such a poster and their rights to post incessant nonsense in large volume, and so might lead to a greater understanding of the lay of the land for those of us who are bewildered that the accused has managed to exist here for quite so long.

LackBlogger just ignore him and he will go away. If you say his name in a dark room he appears. It’s your own fault you conjured him.

And everyone's ok with that?
No. Years ago, I used to occasionally do what you're doing now and point out how worthless, spammy, trolly, and nonsensical his posts are, but of course it changed nothing. Now I just ignore them. I suspect most people do the same.

I do ignore him, literally. I occasionally will see what he has to say if I think he is replying to me or if I'm just curious about the conversation. If you use the ignore feature it hides his posts and you can literally just skip them. I think most regulars probably do ignore him, either figuratively or literally by using the ignore function.

I don't ignore him, I guess I hold out hope that someday, somewhere, Chien will say something that I understand and I'll finally figure out one simple point he is trying to make. Alas, that day has not come and I fear it never will. :biggrin:

I call Chien the thread killer. He usually turns up to threads that haven't been commented on in awhile and makes some nonsensical statement. So endeth the thread.

I don't have him blocked, but I ignore him.

Funny enough, I attribute the aspect of thread killing to him as well. Sometimes it delves into the non-contributory, too.

Sadly, I'm not fluent in Chienspeak. It used to be full on Chienspeak, but lately his language subroutines decided to allocate drive space to modern English. Sometimes it's comprehensible, sometimes not.

Knock it off, @lackblogger;. You are taking up the same bone again and again and again, meantime complaining it does not taste to your liking.

Sometimes some people like Chien’s posts, same as yours. He usually follows the rules written in the TOS, just like you. There is no obligation to be understood, or else moderators would have a busy time and would even have to start moderating moderators and administrators. I am great in gibberish myself.

Back on topic: Black Geyser - new video. Anything else will be deleted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom