Daggerfall Unity - Beta Version released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Daggerfall Unity has moved on from Alpha and into Beta. It's feature complete and fully playable - check out the TheMisterMonte video; he provides links to all mods being used:

Modded Daggerfall in 2020 Ep. 98: DFU BETA IS RELEASED!!!

More information.

Daggerfall Unity has moved on from Alpha and into Beta. It's feature complete and fully playable - check out the TheMisterMonte video; he provides links to all mods being used:

More information.

Oh please, keep it coming so I can play it for the first time :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Be aware that you can easily spend 400+ hours in Daggerfall, if you want to do the main stuff.

That video with the extra mods added makes it look like a new game. I will have to try this new open-world game.

I have to say I wasn't expecting it to look that good. It really makes me want to replay it again.

I've never got very far in Daggerfall, but I've always wanted to complete it. I might try a playthrough when this is finished. I'll probably just run through the main quest though.

i just wanted to say that this is very awesome news. very. awesome. news.

Hmm, wonder if there will ever be an Arena Unity? Arena holds a special place in my heart. Loved the passwall spell, and was very disappointed to learn it had been removed in Daggerfall.

Hmm, wonder if there will ever be an Arena Unity? Arena holds a special place in my heart. Loved the passwall spell, and was very disappointed to learn it had been removed in Daggerfall.

Arena was the best before Skyrim, IMO.

Anybody knows if they took out the horrible level-scaling from this? Like I go for a walk and 36th level rats beat the SHT out of me.

Weird, I don't remember Daggerfall having level-scaling. I guess I didn't play it long enough to notice. Did Arena have it as well?

I've never got very far in Daggerfall, but I've always wanted to complete it. I might try a playthrough when this is finished. I'll probably just run through the main quest though.

Same - I own it and know I played a bit but honestly remember nothing. Looking forward to checking this out!

Back
Top Bottom