Diablo 3 - Nope, not this time...

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The rumour that Diablo 3 will be revealed in the next PC Gamer has been nixed the by the PCG editor according to VoodooExtreme:
"We're officially squelching the Diablo rumor. We've got two big announcements coming in our August issue, but neither is from Blizzard."
Until next time...
More information.

No it's Diablo 3 it's a double bluff.

With that attitude I guess you don't want any sequels at all then.

I'd for sure prefer more games in original settings. Won't everyone? If there is anything CRPG could really borrow from JRPGs that is the concept of Final Fantasy having completely new world and more or less new system in each part.

But leaving that arguable point behind, we all know what are Bioware and Obsidian making these days, they already proclaimed games to be "true spiritual successors" to Baldurs Gate and failed. Not that their games are bad, I enjoyed all Bioware and Obsidian games(well, maybe NWN and NWN 2 were a bit less enjoyable to my taste) - but they are really different from what they were making 10 years ago. So using the name "BG3" would be just capitalizing on fanbase. Even if it comes out great(which is highly probable), I'll sure feel like I've been cheated.

Back
Top Bottom