Grimoire - Has a Steam Page

Brexit, Trump, and now possibly Grimoire. Hmm, could it be… ?

end-is-near.jpg

I remember when I first heard about this game in 1998.

I was in college and Wizardry 7 was probably my favorite game of all time. Seeing this is an obvious spiritual successor to that I was hyped. And then we all know what happened after that.

If… IF this game actually comes out I will buy it and I will play it regardless of graphics because I still think W7 was the best RPG ever made.

I just have a feeling though that it either won't actually come out or if it does it'll be buggy as hell even after 20 years.

I might buy it. Depending on price and early reaction to it.

But I want to take a moment to acknowledge Cleve for his forward thinking. Doesn't get mentioned much anymore, but dude was alt right before alt right existed. He has predicted the fall of the USA many times due to non white people coming to the country, and is in the fact the reason he moved to Australia. And something I have never heard mentioned before, dude does look a little like Alex Jones. Loud mouth, pudgy. white guys unite!

Anyway, probably will check it out. Wasn't quite a part of my childhood, but at least early adulthood.

Oh I didn't realize the dev was a racist douchebag.

Maybe I won't buy it after all

Oh I didn't realize the dev was a racist douchebag.

Maybe I won't buy it after all

Don't know if he is or isn't. But you might want to look up what he actually said before deciding.

But I want to take a moment to acknowledge Cleve for his forward thinking. Doesn't get mentioned much anymore, but dude was alt right before alt right existed. He has predicted the fall of the USA many times due to non white people coming to the country, and is in the fact the reason he moved to Australia. And something I have never heard mentioned before, dude does look a little like Alex Jones. Loud mouth, pudgy. white guys unite!

Seriously? White power? LOL

And here I thought Cleve's ideology is breaking every promise and trolling the community. Peter Molyneux syndrome.

On topic, I can't care less about steam game pages. They've finally shut down greenlight, but in the process they enables thousands of games that weren't greenlighted! And all that crapware can have or already has a page on steam.

Honestly calling Cleve alt-right doesn't really do his racial views justice. Most people on the alt-right would find his views to be way too extreme even for them. But in fairness it has been a long time since I've seen him actively promoting them.

:confused:
Why do I suddenly think I've missed something?

Nothing like your platonic love for Todd Howard, though. :D

There have been numerious reports of strange phenomena lately all over the globe. It seems the cause for all this turmoil has been found. :)

Go back to sleep / or playing your shitty JRPG games

That's hilarious coming from someone who calls 99% of the CRPGs that get covered here "shite". It figures Grimoire would be one of the few games that you defend.

Back
Top Bottom