Pillars of Eternity - New Patch 1.05 Released

aries100

SasqWatch
Obsidian has updated their Kickstarter page revealing that they have just released patch 1.05 for this game. A quote about the patch:

This is a big one. Patch 1.05 features hundreds of bug fixes, balance changes, and new UI features. There are many minor fixes that are not listed in these notes.
And a quote about the new features:

You can now rename save games.
You can now change the portrait and sound set of characters from the character sheet. Click on the gear icon to open the customization window. You can only use this feature on player characters and hired (non-companion) characters.
New Stash sorting. You can now sort stash by item type, enchant score, and sell value.
Added a Latest News feature on the main menu to keep you informed on patches and Kickstarter updates.
Added a new color for unique items in the inventory.
Added a new hotkey for switching weapon sets on selected characters.
You can now bind extra mouse buttons to Ability hotkeys.
There's a new option to reset newly recruited companions to level 1 (without losing the experience). This will allow you to level up companions to your liking.
To view thew other changes this patch adds to the game, please go here.

More information.

How do you detect that the patch has been installed? Do you actually have to start the game to see the revision?

Ed.: Yeah, I guess you can see the revision from the launch screen. It seems like they could indicate the patch level from the Steam panel though.

And the Missing Sentries quest it's still bugged. According to their own guide, you should be able to solve the quest in a peaceful manner. Yet, the bug it's still there. Only bloodshed, no matter what you say/do.

They are changing things in a strange manner, i do not get it. For instance, Blizzard was OP, now it is useless.

Well, i put this in my backlog until they sort out the problems. For a completionist, broken quests are a no go.

Back
Top Bottom