Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - June Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The June update for Cyber Knights: Flashpoint announces the Snow Leopard and additional language support.

June Progress Update

Trese Brothers GamesCreator
June 15, 2020
Knights!

It has been a little longer than we expected since the last update -- a month and 3 days -- but we've got a massive slew of news today including new artwork, the snow leopard reveal, exciting language pack plans, details about the first upcoming Exec Producers meeting, reward deliveries and more. We've got at least one more Kickstarter update scheduled before the end of June, so we'll keep the pace a little more snappy.

With that much to cover, let's get going!

Introducing the Snow Leopard!

Thanks to all of our backers, we unlocked cyber cats and the Assassin Job at the $225,000 stretch goal. Even better, we decided to unlock the additional cat breed from the $235,000 goal as well -- because, two cats are better than one! And then, in a run off between three possibilities, you voted for the Snow Leopard to be the additional cat breed.

And that leads us to today, where the concept art team -- led by some cat lovers! -- has delivered this amazing piece for the snow leopard design. What a beast! Clearly, this will not be an easy cat to find and recruit, but to have such a majestic animal at your Assassin's side will never grow old.

93e00aa4bfeca434c95a4a696f878499_original.jpg

Announcing Plans for Language Pack Support!

Since the close of the Kickstarter, we've been extremely busy building new engine components and adapting our workflows and content building systems for Cyber Knights. These are some major tasks that will set the foundation of Cyber Knights and include items like rewriting our UI toolkit and establishing a proper text management system within Unity.

Each of our future Kickstarter updates is likely to touch on the results of some of these major engineering tasks. Today, we're excited to share our plans and progress for translating Cyber Knights: Flashpoint into many languages. Despite being only available in English, our previous game Star Traders: Frontiers has a large international fanbase and we've always hoped to be able to translate the game for those players. However, this is much easier when we have a fresh start and this Kickstarter and Cyber Knights has afforded us that opportunity.

[...]

More information.

Any enthusiasm for this?

I backed at the 60 $ level, but don't really now what to expect from this. The Treses have a vision so I have faith. But by god, no respawns or endless enemies please. And no timers please. That's all.

I backed this as well:) I like what they do with their games....this seems to go to the next level with graphically showing though.

Back
Top Bottom