|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Bard's Tale IV - Full Demo Walkthrough

Default Bard's Tale IV - Full Demo Walkthrough

May 29th, 2018, 19:14
Yea. Well read my original comment way up near the top.

Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
Man, I don't even consider that 2004 Bard's Tale one of the games in the series. That game is the definition of a travesty.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

May 30th, 2018, 11:46
Originally Posted by you View Post
Yea. Well read my original comment way up near the top.
In addition to the confusion between Bard's Tale 3 and Bard's Tale (2004), you also said in reference to the 2004 game:
The developer has stated numerous times it was done per publisher specification.
Which also made no sense to me. Wasn't inXile both the developer and publisher? (Hmm, Wikipedia says they were, but that Vivendi distributed it…) What is it that they stated?

Stingray

SasqWatch
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

May 30th, 2018, 13:24
Boy some of you are very picky. Things like those blue lines and the characters turning to face you don't bother me in the least. If I cared about small details like that my gaming pleasure would be cut in half.
--
"From knowledge springs Power, just as weakness stems from Ignorance."

Hastar

Unspeakable

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

May 30th, 2018, 15:18
I don't remember the exact words; also I think they reclaimed the rights - acclaim or someone went bankrupt before it launched. If you do a google search on brian fargil you might find it.

Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
In addition to the confusion between Bard's Tale 3 and Bard's Tale (2004), you also said in reference to the 2004 game:

Which also made no sense to me. Wasn't inXile both the developer and publisher? (Hmm, Wikipedia says they were, but that Vivendi distributed itů) What is it that they stated?

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

May 30th, 2018, 15:42
Yeah, while currently replaying Phantasy Star two, I'm remembering just how grateful I was for the entertainment. I believe I'll try to focus more on gratitude for now, and perhaps whine a little less.

A tight, compelling story can make up for a lot of niggling minor issues that just aren't that important.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Bard's Tale IV - Full Demo Walkthrough