Hinterland - Insiders / Beta Test Applications

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Tilted Mill has announced an Insiders program for Hinterland, with the possibility of beta access:
We are now accepting new applications for the Tilted Mill Insider program! Insiders get access to our games while still in development, reporting any bugs and providing feedback directly to the developers. If you'd like to help test our games, simply fill out this application. We will be accepting a new batch of Insiders very soon as we ramp up for the Hinterland beta test! If you don't make it in this round, fear not, as we will be accepting new folks over time and you could be called upon at a later date.
Thanks, Kris!
More information.

I know that Mat Williams from Zero Sum/Prelude to Darkness is working for Tilted Mill so if you liked Prelude there might be hope for this project. I really enjoyed Prelude, so I signed up. It sounds like they've got a whole lot going on for the project though. A game that tries to cover too many genres generally ends up not satisfying fans very well. I love crpgs, and can sometimes tolerate some strategy if it's not too time consuming. I loved Heroes of Might and Magic but couldn't really get into Spellforce 2, for instance. The time it took to build structures and recruit units was time wasted for me. Heroes did all of this with two clicks, SF2 took 30 minutes to build an army.

Back
Top Bottom