Fallout 4 Bethesda Teases with possible Fallout reveal

Please don't. There is no need to kill off other presidents.
Please do as China was one of the major causes along with the enclave for the nuclear fallout. Anyway it's fine if you don't like that setting, but America is getting stale.

Maybe a game set after the fallout might work also.

Because the 1950s America theme is a fundamental part of Fallout. Plus I don't see a tropical island making a very good post-apocalyptic setting.

I wouldn't object to a spin-off title set in a far-off country, but don't call it Fallout.

Call it S.T.A.L.K.E.R., it's a nice period title and set it in old Russian territories.

Anybody know what 1950's China was like? I don't. They could put anything in the game, add a funny accent, and wallah! China.

Anybody know what 1950's China was like? I don't. They could put anything in the game, add a funny accent, and wallah! China.
Well go read a few history books.:p

Link- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_in_China

Maye a few almanacs and architecture books also. Anyway it's an alternate history world so things are obviously very different from our history perspective.

Another way to go would be a hidden US military vault somewhere overseas.

I just watched the teaser, it looks like a vault management game to me.
Edit: Here it is

Last edited:
Yeah, need more info before I even care at all.

I never was able to finish FO3 but with all my love of FO4 and some desire to learn more about what preceded it, especially in regards to Mac and Little Lamplight, if they did remaster it I think I would give it another go.

Interestingly enough, I'm seeing rumours that we're getting Fallout 3 Remastered as well.
I'm more interested in official patch of 99% of bugs instead of just a few textures.

I never was able to finish FO3 but with all my love of FO4 and some desire to learn more about what preceded it, especially in regards to Mac and Little Lamplight, if they did remaster it I think I would give it another go.

Is Mac a character in Fallout 4? What's the connection to Little Lamplight?

Was that the dude in the back room of the bar in Diamond City? Yeah, he seemed a little off so I left him behind. I picked up the hot little Piper instead and kept her most of the time. Her and Nick. Nick had some great lines. Piper had great curves :D

Was that the dude in the back room of the bar in Diamond City? Yeah, he seemed a little off so I left him behind.
Yep that's him. In Fallout 4 he is an ex-gunner mercenary.:nod:

Is Mac a character in Fallout 4? What's the connection to Little Lamplight?

You already got answered but aye Mac is Robert MacCready.

He is pretty much my all time favorite companion now in any game I have played (followed closely by Alistair, Morrigan, Avellone, and Minsc).

It is mainly his personality (sarcastic, likes the Shroud and comics, good guy underneath it all), fantastic voice actor (really like the voice), and story line (he comes off arrogant but is actually a great guy and has had a really bad life, almost losing it when he lost his wife and his son got sick). I did adjust his looks and created some additional lore on him in my game world but it wraps around his existing lore and the fact he is pretty young in FO4, about 22 or so.

I have been through FO4 7 times now and 5 of those were with Mac. The other two times were once with Piper and once with Danse.

Dogmeat is always with me - thats a given (just like the Mabari in DAO was always with me).

Back
Top Bottom