Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Soundtrack recorded

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The soundtrack of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem has been recorded with The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra:

Wolcen's soundtrack recording in Prague and Beta Passive Skill Tree presentation

Hello everyone!

On February 18 and 19, 2019, Daniel Dolui and Simon Majar, two co-founders of Wolcen, went to Prague with Jean-Gabriel Raynaud and Cédric Baravaglio, composers, to record our original soundtrack with the amazing Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.

Since the beginning of Wolcen, music means a lot to us, many of us are musicians here and we believe music is primordial in a video game. We've been working with our talented composers for 2 years, they made an incredible job, and we can't wait for you to listen to the complete Soundtrack. In the meantime, we want to share these great moments with you and discover our two wonderful composers:

[...]
Thanks henriquejr!

More information.

If a tree falls in
the forest, what sound does an
unreleased game make?

I even formatted this as a haiku, for no good reason whatsoever.

Yes they have been ultra slow, but the beta test was pretty impressive and looks like they want the beta to be a true beta. I still hold quite a bit of hope for this one.

I reckon it's a good day when you get to sit there watching the Prague Philharmonic recording your game soundtrack.

One day this game will actually be completed. Audio isn't something I usually even care about with most games, but I'll likely take a listen to this one, considering whom they recorded with.

Back
Top Bottom