RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

Maybe because you have a news filter defined and for some reason your account settings are not ‘recognized’ on your first visit, but are when you refresh.

How about a club for spam number of posts

I propose
  • 100 club
  • 500 club
  • 1000 club
  • 2000 club
  • 5000 club
  • Top Poster
  • etc.

How about a club for spam number of posts

I propose
  • 100 club
  • 500 club
  • 1000 club
  • 2000 club
  • 5000 club
  • Top Poster
  • etc.

Would you mind to explain better your suggestion, Lucky Day? I didn't get it

Would you mind to explain better your suggestion, Lucky Day? I didn't get it

As a member of the 1500 club, you'd be given a gold star in your profile, the secret handshake, and a key to the high posters executive washroom. I bring this up because I see @Silver; is about to join the 5000 club.

Oops, forgot to update the SSL certificate in time, so the site was offline for a number of hours.

As a member of the 1500 club, you'd be given a gold star in your profile, the secret handshake, and a key to the high posters executive washroom. I bring this up because I see @Silver; is about to join the 5000 club.

I can agree with that as long as wee include a 3435 club. I'll come back to you with the bonuses.

We might also have a less-than-10000 club (or whatever the current number of posts by the Sith Lord is).

pibbur who considers offering the "recognized by pibbur" title to the members of the 3435

There was quite a long outage last night. Anything serious?

See two posts back :)

Oh yes, silly sod. I just saw pibbur's post and missed that one. Thanks.

Oh yes, silly sod. I just saw pibbur's post and missed that one. Thanks.

I can delete it if that helps. But then, Myrhtos will need to edit his post.

Hmmm

pibbur who is eager to please, but sometimes unsure about being eager to please who.

Last edited:
Don’t delete it. What worries me more is who the ‘silly sod’ is. It could be read that he is talking about me ..... hmmm...

No, no - I'm the silly sod. That's a common exclamation in these parts when one fails to notice something obvious.

Don’t delete it. What worries me more is who the ‘silly sod’ is. It could be read that he is talking about me ….. hmmm…

No, no - I'm the silly sod. That's a common exclamation in these parts when one fails to notice something obvious.

Its obviously me because I have yet to get 10000 posts.

--

On another note, is it not possible to strip Youtube tags of everything before and including v= at submit?

Something like a regex replace(".*v\=", ""); ?

That is not how the BB code feature of vBulletin works. I can add something between new tags and then add the html replacement for it, so I can’t use regex.

I have a quick question : I'm ure that I must be blind, because I can't find where to edit that : How do I manage my notifications ?
I mean, I'd like to have notifications of people quoting me turned off ... where and how can I do that ?

You can’t turn it off. We are using the free version of user tagging, which does not allow individually disabling of notification of quotes and mentions.
I figured I hold back on paying for it until there is a sufficient amount of people who would like to do that, or any of the other pro features.

Is it just the email notifications that bother you, Alrik? If so, maybe we could have a poll about turning that aspect off? I certainly wouldn't care if the emails for mentions were disabled. I only like seeing them on the top of the site page.

Back
Top Bottom