Gothic 3 Fast Learning

Zelt!x

Watcher
Greetings all,

Just had a quick question (have been browsing tru the forum , and didn't find a topic that contained this question, maybe i overlooked i dunno) From what level can u learn "I want to be able to learn faster" ? I just started the game and ran straight to reddock to talk to the Fire Mage there but he keeps saying I don't meet the pre-requisites.. (I have enough gold)

Thank you in advance,
BTW : My first post on these forums :) seems like a nice community
Cheers,

Greetings all,

Just had a quick question (have been browsing tru the forum , and didn't find a topic that contained this question, maybe i overlooked i dunno) From what level can u learn "I want to be able to learn faster" ? I just started the game and ran straight to reddock to talk to the Fire Mage there but he keeps saying I don't meet the pre-requisites.. (I have enough gold)

Thank you in advance,
BTW : My first post on these forums :) seems like a nice community
Cheers,

Welcome Zelt!

About Gothic 3, I can't say for sure but it probably has to do with your reputation with a certain crowd. ie : Rebels, orcs, and so on and missions that you have to accomplish.
I hage enough money to buy the 70 000 ore heavy rebel armor and just because I dont have 50 reputation with them, I have 45, they dont want to sell it to me.

Anyway, be patient. In a day or so, one of the users here will give you the info you need.

Just thought of something that could be your answer. It's like this.
If you want to become a master swordfighter, you must possess the first two skills bacause it's the 3rd in swordmastery.
So what im saying is this. You must possess the preceding skill of a certain ability to be taught the next one... That's it I think...

About us here beeing a nice community, well let me put it this way.
I come here every day and sometimes more than once!

Have a great time here!

Last edited:
Off the top of my head I can't remember the pre-requisite, but if you R-click on the skill, it should tell you what you need!! Welcome to our little neck of the woods and yes, we strive to be friendly and helpful!!

That skill require a certain number of Ancient Knowledge points.... just move your mouse over that skill, pop-up will tell you about the prerequisiste.

It needs 100 AK - you can easily get that much just from reading various stone tablets.

I just tested (not to mention was wondering where you could learn it), and the only requirement is 100 AK, as VPeric said.

Thank you guys for the responses :)

Got to 65 AK (im now level 4) from reading books and buying tables, took 35 learpoints to get it to 100... hope that was a good choise, cause i didn't seem to find any other onces (i did mora sul, Geldern and Sildern, and the book in Ardea).

Anyways thank you for the fast reponses

There was actually lots more (around Varant, the statue-thingie the water mages are reading); you'll be hard pressed to "earn" back more than 40 (35 AK +5 skill)LP to "make up" for spending that much on it, but eh - powergaming ain't everything. :p

what are the advantages of this "Fast Learning" skill - do i get extra LPs every time i level-up? and also are there any other teachers besides Sebastian in Reddock because i have about 95 AK points but yet find a teacher in other areas..

yes if you get it as soon as possible it is highly beneficial. i believe more people teach it but i can't recall. all mages perhaps? if i recall it gives you an extra lp per level, which really can add up if you are a thourough player.

yes, an extra LP per level would be helpful over the course of the hero's progress.. too bad, i didn't know this earlier.. i thought "fast learning" allowed one to skip one level of tech-tree.. :)

Back
Top Bottom