Player Unknown Battlegrounds reaches 22M sales on Steam

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/playe...surpasses-22-million-sales-steam/#more-106073

I don't care about MMOs. I don't care if majority of these players come from China. I don't care if this MMO is early access, if it contains lootboxes, etc.
Hell I have absolutely no idea what this particular MMO is about at all. Honestly.

What I do care is that sales of neverheard MMO rubbish surpased overhyped garbage Destiny 2 I was forced seeing numerous articles about everywhere.

As I have no interest in any MMO and base my happyness only because of irritating paid articles that burried all the interesting stuff I actually wanted to read about, means I'm evil and somehow I'm not ashamed.

Watched a couple of friends play this. I was not impressed.

But to each his own.

I could never play this game because I suck at player skill games. But I can appreciate the concept.

A lot of the reviews on Steam complain about bad latency and rubber-banding issues, huge number of cheaters and hackers and massive numbers of players from China on all the servers. Also that it doesn't run well even on high powered computers.

My son plays a similar free game "Fortnight". Same concept as PUBG but with some base building. Loves it

Back
Top Bottom