Vampyr - Episode 1: Making Monsters

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DONTNOD present episode 1 of a webseries for Vampyr that explores its creation. Episode 1 explains how the monsters were made.

'DONTNOD Presents Vampyr' webseries launches today

'Episode I: Making Monsters' – get an insight into the studio's signature approach and creative process!

DONTNOD Entertainment, developers of Vampyr, invites fans to their studio for a first insight into the creative process behind their upcoming action-RPG. In the first episode of this original weekly four-part webseries, produced and realized by the video department of Focus Home Interactive, DONTNOD unveils exclusive gameplay footage while delving into their signature approach and reasons behind putting players in the role of a predator. The three following webseries’ episodes will release weekly every Thursday.
More information.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer, @joxer;

I read about some mixed reviews on Brazilian forum, and I decided to ask you, one of the most knowledgeable watchmembers in the 'Anime' subject.

I'm subscribed to Netflix and its Anime menu is not so rich here (Brazil). I am not subscribed to Crunchyroll, I don't even know if Crunchyroll is available here.

Of course, this is not the right thread for discussing Animes, guess I'll have to follow the Anime thread (is there one here?) closely :)

Hulu has a lot of anime, at least in the States, including Tokyo Ghoul. Could probably use a VPN, if it isn't available in Brazil.

Vampire CRYING BLOOD TEARS..... BwwuhuuuUUuuuHAHAHA HAHAHAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA AWWBBGHHAHHAAAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAA :::::::::DDDDDDD

Vampire CRYING BLOOD TEARS….. BwwuhuuuUUuuuHAHAHA HAHAHAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA AWWBBGHHAHHAAAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAA :::::::::DDDDDDD

You have no mercy.
;)

me
4RV9R1.gif
anime

Back
Top Bottom