Exorder - Tactical-Strategy Game Launched

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gamewatcher reports that Exorder has launched on Steam.

Solid9 Studios' Exorder, a title which marries the challenging tactical turn-based combat we've come to be familiar with from titles like XCOM with mid-mission unit production, territory control and resource management. Exorder is set in a fantasy world with your standard and less-than-standard assortment of medieval knights and strange creatures going up against one another. The singleplayer campaign is spread across 12 missions telling the tale of how Queen Beyla struggles to retain the throne she recently ascended.

[...]

More information.

A tactical-strategy game, undoubtedly populated by giant dwarves, jumbo shrimp, and the living dead.

Seems a bit pricey for just a dozen missions, but perhaps each has several stages and lasts a bit? Someone will try it, then we'll find out.

It looks like a budget tactical game, and there are actually plenty of decent budget tactical games out there. I find the price very steep. Looks like something I might take a chance on for 8$ or so.

If you need more tactical-turn-based in your life for a budget I recommend Shock Tactics.
Exorder looks a bit simplistic to me. Has anybody tried?

I like the looks of that Shock Tactics game, I'll need to ask around and see if any of my friends have tried it.

It's a very solid game, but could need some more variety in equipment.
It's no XCOM 3, but still a very good indie version of that.

It goes on sale for a few Euros regularly.

Back
Top Bottom