Outward - Demonstration

Okay everyone knows I'm not buying multiplayer turd, but that music?
If only those two weren't so "talkative"...

I'm definetly getting the game's OST.

Not really. Example? ME3 has multiplayer mode which is turd. Just the mode.
Here we have a whole game designed as multiplayer, not a separate mode that plays outside of the actual game. If there is some mode there, that's disabling multiplayer and getting impaired experience without another player.

Before you ask, if a game is multiplayer it's a turd?
Again no, League of Legends rocks. But League of Legends is a matchbased competitive game, not a point'n'click adventure, not visual novel, not storydriven RPG, etc.

Anyway:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/794260/announcements/detail/1797406065582522535
Love is a game for two… so is OUTWARD

yuck.

Last edited:
Okay everyone knows I'm not buying multiplayer turd, but that music?
If only those two weren't so "talkative"…

I'm definetly getting the game's OST.

You can play it singleplayer, the multi in this game is the most coop possible, couch-coop actually, going to have adventures with your friend, child, partner....

This is actually what attracts me about this game and makes it unique:
- Gothic 3 open world and vibe
- Dark souls like combat
- customisation
- couch co-op
- price, reasonable system requirements, and Unreal game engine (thank god not Unity)

I'm more interested in story and quests instead of combat, and both look lite.

This is actually what attracts me about this game and makes it unique:
- Gothic 3 open world and vibe
- Dark souls like combat
- customisation
- couch co-op
- price, reasonable system requirements, and Unreal game engine (thank god not Unity)

I'm sorry to correct you, but the game is made with Unity. You can ask yourself in their discord.

Hmm, this doesn't look too bad. May pick it up and see if a mage is feasible. Wonder why the morons are releasing on a Tuesday. You'd think a weekend.

I think I'm going to pick this up as soon as its released so I can co-op with hubby :)

Angry Joe is also streaming it on twitch right now, according to the steam discussion page. Not something I can watch for more than 30 seconds, but I'm not into streaming. So that's not a comment on the game. ;) (Edit: it _might_ be a comment on Angry Joe.)

But someone else might get some impression from that.

Back
Top Bottom