Exam driving me mad (Telecomms) - Just a rant

I think I did alright on my first one and quite good on the second one.
The first one went a lot better than I expected, but I might just be imagining things or have made stupid mistakes.

I'm working next year, taking a year out to work in engineering to see how it is, get some experience ...

Have you found a job already ?
Where are you studying ?

Actually, I'm a student of English (Linguistics, mainly).

Nah, I don't have a job yet - I *could* work part-time, but, as ashamed as I am, I just lack initiative for now. Next year I'll probably have loads of free time while I'm writing my MA thesis, so maybe I'll look for a job, but a lot more probable scenario is that I'll start studying something else, additionally.

Only a few of my friends decided to take a year off and go to work, and I'm not particularly fond of the idea either, but I suppose it makes sense, especially if you'd actually manage to find a job in your profession to see what's it like and gain experience, like you said...

I'm working next year, taking a year out to work in engineering to see how it is, get some experience ...

Most likely you've said this before, but I tend to forget nowadays: Is it a post university degree your aiming for? (I mean you have graduate and master, but you can also going to get a doctor's degree in engineering)
When I hear you about working in engineering, I take it you already have a degree in it.

I don't have a degree yet. It's a year out of uni to get experience. My degree will be a Masters in Engineering with Honours. I'm finishing the second year in a few weeks, depending on how well I pass my exams.

Since Telecomms was the one I feared most, I disregarded Computer Comms and Networks a bit and it's a lot to read and remember.

So, no I don't have a degree yet. In the UK they take students for a whole year placement. I don't think they do this in Belgium.

Back
Top Bottom