RPGWatch - Frontiers Interview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
An in-depth interview with creator Lars Simkins and author Ryan Span questions that transcend both space and time. Such as, tea or coffee!

Lars Simkins and Ryan Span graciously agreed to answer questions in an interview at the beginning of the month. I compiled a lot of questions, stacked the ones that seemed similar enough to only ask once, held by breath and started asking. Some of the questions I chose not to ask have been covered extensively in Lars' personal Kickstarter VS IGG Blog.
More information.

Thanks for the interview Wisdom. I look forward to your next one.:thumbsup:

That's an interview :)

Thank you, Lars Simkins and Ryan Span & Wisdom!

Wow, huge interview! Sounds like those writers are doing a lot of lore.

Awsome review!

And thanks for this:
RPGWatch: Seriously life defining question incoming.... Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
:D

Thanks for this great and very long interview. I will need another quiet evening to read it to the end. :)
Although Im little worried about the answer "more simplified Skyrim…".

BTW I look forward to Daedalic interview…

Definetly reread that part, by that he ment to say there will be no phoenixoid dragon above mage's guild that will die only if you kill it million times. If you don't believe me a million times to finally kill it is needed, do check it yourself. ;)

Thanks for all the appreciation :)
Lars and Ryan made it extremely easy. If they had chosen to answer with one-liners it would have been much shorter and not nearly as good. I was amazed that they both participated so fully knowing Lars' timeline at the moment. The only thing that held up the final posting was my schedule.
Whatever the outcome of the 'final' project, Lars has done a hell of a job on this and I'm sure it will continue to develop as time goes on.

It's a gigantic open world game made by a very very small team, which had an original release date of January 2014, only six months after the Kickstarter.

It doesn't inspire me much confidence, to be honest. It seems way too much to handle.

Back
Top Bottom