The Outer Worlds - Peril on Gorgon: Review @ ACG

The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon -Released

The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon is available now for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. This is the first narrative expansion to the critically-acclaimed and award-winning sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division. A severed arm and a mysterious message lead the crew of the Unreliable to the Gorgon Asteroid, formerly the site of one of Halcyon’s most ambitious and disastrous scientific undertakings, now a lawless den of monsters and marauders. Wealthy recluse Minnie Ambrose tasks the crew with finding answers about Dr. Olivia Ambrose, her mother and the doomed project’s disgraced director, but they are soon ensnared in an intrigue that will change the colony forever.
The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon Reviews

1. Destructoid - 8/10
  2. Game Revolution - 4.5/5
  3. GameSkinny- 8/10
  4. GameSpew - 7/10
  5. GamingTrend - 75/100
  6. IGN - 7/10
  7. PC Invasion - 8/10
  8. Screen Rant - 3/5

When i'll be able to buy the DLC?
This is so annoying... Obsidian doesn't want me as a customer anymore it seems.

It was released yesterday on the Microsoft Store and Epic Games; Epic screwed up their launch, however, and it was released early, taken down, and finally put back up in the late evening hours. My friend, who is on DSL, was complaining endlessly about back-to-back 10gb downloads.

It was released yesterday on the Microsoft Store and Epic Games; Epic screwed up their launch, however, and it was released early, taken down, and finally put back up in the late evening hours. My friend, who is on DSL, was complaining endlessly about back-to-back 10gb downloads.

Hmm … I am reinstalling Epic and now as I could use a new distraction this weekend but not seeing it on EPIC sadly.

Looks like they removed it again.

Found this today might explain why the DLC took longer then anticipated.

Directing The Outer Worlds narrative expansion The Peril on Gorgon - Gamasutra
While Obsidian gears up on new games like Grounded and Avowed, it hasn't turned away from last year's standout hit The Outer Worlds. This month saw the release of Peril on Gorgon, a new DLC adventure for the developer's capitalistic dystopian RPG.

To lead up this DLC, Obsidian tapped lead narrative designer Carrie Patel, who took over game directing duties from Leonard Boyarsky and Tim Cain. It's a huge task for any game developer to take the role, since it often involves a move into leadership over departments they weren't previously involved in.

Back
Top Bottom