The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Since I deliberately made a mistake about what Black Hole wSun is about, here's some non-osbourne ozz(y|ie) music I like:

I'm not particularly fond of any of the minogues, but when mr Cave enters the stage ….

A great tune, but a bit tragic since the vocalist actually killed himself.

And my favourite:

pibbur who deliberately avoided ac/dc which isn't bad, but not to his liking.

Politics in my music thread. smh

The dearth of gaze here is just shameful. I'm still firmly entrenched in the addiction I mentioned last time I popped in.
"Long Holiday" by Flyying Colours

Politics in my music thread. smh

The dearth of gaze here is just shameful. I'm still firmly entrenched in the addiction I mentioned last time I popped in.
"Long Holiday" by Flyying Colours

Agreed - music should be music - it is transcendent of politics or nations :)

You'd have been pleased, DTE - my younger son, on the day he went back to college after spring break, wanted to listen to some Shoegaze as we were getting ready to go ... I couldn't remember any artists names you had shared, but he remembered a couple and it was a blast!

I've posted a few sample of music most of you probably haven't heard (about). Now it's time for some music I didn't know existed, music that I actually didn't know I had. Which I do, so I assume that I like it.

Here's:

And:

More division by zero:

pibbur who is happy (of course he is, he's a N… Oh give me a break!!!!) that going through his music backlog takes less time … than that … other backlog

Last edited:
Anaythema will release their next album "The Optimist" 9th of June.
They have aoready played some of the songs live:

pibbur who after hearing this is (for once) somewhat optimistic

Pretty good cover of Maiden's song.

Lol and a country version

Back
Top Bottom