Mac OS 7.6.1 ISO Needed

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor
hey. so, i've found a .bin version of the disc that for some reason can't be read by iso converter software, so i'm wondering if anyone knows where i can find a .iso file of 7.6. I need the .iso to be able to run basilisk ii on android, so any help is appreciated. thanks!

Thanks Couch, but I know some people out there run Basilisk II both on PC and 'Droid, because you need a working .iso of a Mac OS in that range to run it. So where are they getting the images from? I found a site with 19 .bin files but it's not able to be made an .iso at least I can't figure it out, so I don't know where I need to turn. Torrents, maybe?

Thanks Couch, but I know some people out there run Basilisk II both on PC and 'Droid, because you need a working .iso of a Mac OS in that range to run it. So where are they getting the images from? I found a site with 19 .bin files but it's not able to be made an .iso at least I can't figure it out, so I don't know where I need to turn. Torrents, maybe?
Yeah your best source to find the iso might be a pirate site or forum.:nod:

I found this site - https://winworldpc.com/product/mac-os-7/76

Doesn’t Basilisk II also work with a ROM image? And wouldn’t that be a bin file instead of an ISO? The internet archive should have some of those.

Doesn’t Basilisk II also work with a ROM image? And wouldn’t that be a bin file instead of an ISO? The internet archive should have some of those.

Hey Myrthos! Yes, my mistake, i need a rom image, not an iso! So what is a rom image then, a bin file? Also, I'm not sure if the android version of basilisk ii is up to snuff yet, so i may put this off for a bit longer until it gets more updates. do you know anything about the android version? i could give it a spin to test it if i had that rom image. can you link me possibly?

edit - I actually need a copy of 8.1! can u link me to a rom image of 8.1? seems the android version does work with that. thanks!

edit 2 - i now have it working on my tablet with 8.1. Thanks! :party:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom