Pricewatch!

Not that weird. I barely made it through Max Payne 1, never even thought about playing the other(s). This one has been much more fun.

Fanatical has Metro Exodus Gold for less than $10 as a flash deal.

If you've not gotten West of Loathing yet, it's on a pretty decent sale right now via Steam. I'd not picked up the additional content so I did that and now have begun replaying the entire thing!

i picked it up.
Played Iron Harvest on a "free weekend" but with weekends as they are, it just was not enough time to properly evaluate an RTS.
It's interesting, 15 bucks is about the right price point imo

There is a DLC called 1920+ being sold as well (not discounted), but even on its page I couldn't find any info on what it is, what it does, what it brings to the main game.

Confusing, because the main game is already set in the alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War.

There is a DLC called 1920+ being sold as well (not discounted), but even on its page I couldn't find any info on what it is, what it does, what it brings to the main game.

Confusing, because the main game is already set in the alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War.

It is confusing, but it's not being "sold." On Steam it has a price of N/A. My guess is that it's the single player campaign, probably released after other components of the game were.

Back
Top Bottom