Amazing Cultivation Simulator - Review @ SsethTzeentach - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Amazing Cultivation Simulator - Review @ SsethTzeentach

Default Amazing Cultivation Simulator - Review @ SsethTzeentach

August 1st, 2021, 17:07
SsethTzeentach describes his Amazing Cultivation Simulator experience:

Amazing Cultivation Simulator Review

loading…

More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)

August 1st, 2021, 17:54
Lol I don't usually enjoy these things but this one was pretty funny, at least the 10 minutes I watched of it. Will maybe finish watching it later. Not a game for me though.
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)

August 1st, 2021, 18:09
This video was hilarious (especially if you've played the game and watch at video at 2x speed ).

I have this game and I've died so many times after the tutorial its not even funny. The depth and complexity is amazing.

One day I'll sit down and figure it out. Today is not that day.
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!
Last edited by Wisdom; August 1st, 2021 at 18:25.

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

August 2nd, 2021, 02:56
At the risk of coming off as some kind of racist, this game and the whole jRPG genre strike me as idiotic. Maybe I'm too old school, but I just can't wrap my head around these type of games. No, I'm not trolling or trying to stir up crap. The art style, game-play, characters, stories; everything. I see one of these games and I just scratch my head and shrug. Maybe it's generational, I don't know.

Zephyr

Sentinel

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

August 2nd, 2021, 03:12
I have no problem with the game style, but I couldn’t really get into because it’s very complex but also very poorly explained. The tutorial barely explains anything, and the in game documentation has a lot of information about what every item is but very little easy to find information on how it all fits together or how to actually play the game. I made a little progress using a beginners wiki guide but I still felt like I had no clue what was going on half the time.

fadedc

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
+1:

August 2nd, 2021, 04:12
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
At the risk of coming off as some kind of racist, this game and the whole jRPG genre strike me as idiotic. Maybe I'm too old school, but I just can't wrap my head around these type of games. No, I'm not trolling or trying to stir up crap. The art style, game-play, characters, stories; everything. I see one of these games and I just scratch my head and shrug. Maybe it's generational, I don't know.
This game is like Rimworld on Chinese steroids. Nothing racist about not liking it

I like it because its complex and deep. There are some really ridiculous concepts that I could definitely do without. And I really suck at the game as a whole (to be fair I suck at Rimworld too).
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
+1:

August 2nd, 2021, 20:10
I thought I could grasp this game quickly because I had hundreds of hours of Dwarf Fortress behind me. I was sorely mistaken, the learning curve is vertical.

Kos

Watchdog

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

August 2nd, 2021, 20:26
I can do Rimworld just fine. I like Rimworld. Dwarf Fortress is a bit of a step too far for me. This game I just keep an eye on. "Rimworld on Chinese steroids" sounds… daunting.
--
My mother said that dreams aren't real. But nightmares are.

FurtiveNyctophile

Sentinel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

August 7th, 2021, 13:56
funny vid, glad I watched it because this has been on my wishlist for a while

As much as the theme looks awesome, I get enough of a migraine just trying to play Paradox levels of complexity.

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Amazing Cultivation Simulator - Review @ SsethTzeentach