The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Also like how Ghostpoet is evolving the UK style of hiphop.

You prog-rock cats might enjoy these nutters, and their microtonal guitars.

Since there are some lovers of 'noise' out here, I thought I'd post this.
Me, I watched it, fascinated by the instrument, but not particularly enjoying the … medieval metal?

If you are not like me, but mainly want to listen: it starts at 2.05 before the end.
A combination of an old instrument with some modern… thingies:

Or try his electric hurdy gurdy:

I went on a quest for quiet, subtle and sublime music, and found Anthrax solved all three. Started with Fistful of Metal, and ended with Stomp 442. It was a glorious morning!!

The Norwegian band Motorpsycho just released (yesterday) their (I think) 18th album: "The Tower ". Reviews (mainly Norwegian) so far has been "overwhelmingly positive", many consider it among their best ever.

I haven't got it yet, but I certainly like this one:

pibbur

Since there are some lovers of 'noise' out here, I thought I'd post this.
Me, I watched it, fascinated by the instrument, but not particularly enjoying the … medieval metal?

If you are not like me, but mainly want to listen: it starts at 2.05 before the end.
A combination of an old instrument with some modern… thingies:

Or try his electric hurdy gurdy:
WOW! Upcoming debut album is instabuy. Thanks!

pibbur who enjoyed the metal.

Last edited:
I went on a quest for quiet, subtle and sublime music, and found Anthrax solved all three. Started with Fistful of Metal, and ended with Stomp 442. It was a glorious morning!!

Subtle indeed.

pibbur who wonders what the carnifex listens to when he's in the mood for some … not so subtle stuff.. And who'd like to inform the watch that his ringtone is the middle part of "Careful with that Axe, Eugene". And his wakeup signal is "Honor thy Father" (the wife is not too happy with that one).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom