Witcher - The Rise of The Witcher: A New RPG King book

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@GamesIdealist A new book about the making of the Witcher games will be coming to Amazon.

Amazon has put up a listing for The Rise of The Witcher: A New RPG King, revealing a few details. The upcoming book provides a behind the scenes look at the development of The Witcher, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. If you are interested, you can pre-order the hardcover with this link from the online retailer; furthermore, you can also check out an image of the front cover directly below this paragraph.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Dunno about this one, but the one with The Witcher art (a sort of coffee table with hard cover) is so amazing I have to recommend it to every fan.

At one point I offered to a local bar owner I'm friends with to put it temporarily there for customers who normally read newspapers while on some break. A sort of something new and silly, but he refused because there are also kids visit that place and when he saw how good it is he said it'd be a shame if was damaged. :(

Dunno about this one, but the one with The Witcher art (a sort of coffee table with hard cover) is so amazing I have to recommend it to every fan.

Which one is that? A search on Amazon reveals multiple books - like "The Witcher III Wild Hunt / a Fractured Land" or "The World of the Witcher: Video Game Compendium" and some more..

Maybe I’m just not a big enough fan but I have no interest in this kind of thing.

Back
Top Bottom