Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Never Played Any Mods

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Used to But Not Now

Votes: 29 42.6%

• Total voters

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Another question I was curious about is whether anyone on this site still plays any NWN 1+2 Mods. So a simple poll with two options and I look forward to the results.:)

You might want to include the word Still in the title? Seems an important word in the text but is missing from the title.

edit: and you could make a voting seperation between 1 and 2? I don't know if that's important to some people?

Done as I'm running out of poll ideas.

Id recommend including an option for us who did try some NWN Mods but no longer play them.

Still have many mods I'd like to play. Played a bunch, but the backlog has put others on the backlog.
I'm the same right now as I still have both games installed, but haven't played any mods for a while now. To many new games , and other things keep interfering.

Well, it's been a while - so I don't know if yes is the right answer - but I don't think I'm done yet.

I absolutely adore the Lord of Terror campaign for NWN - which is the Diablo mod. I've played that several times already, and it's the perfect cooperative mod.

I also have plans to play some of the NWN2 mods with my brother, as we're both fans of D&D 3.5 edition - and we've talked about playing the Baldur's Gate mod for it.

So, I voted yes - even if that's not technically correct right now.

I played a lot of NWN 1 mods, but my current backlog of CRPGs doesn't allow to replay them.

I've done both before and will play again someday, as long as the mods don't disappear. The major NWN repository was down for a long time and I don't know if it ever came back and even if it did, whether many of the older mods were restored.

I never played NWN mods as I lost interest in the game due to the OC. Obviously I missed out. I've downloaded a bunch of the top rated ones and plan to play them someday. I've played a few NWN2 mods and really enjoyed them.

Well to those who voted for never palyed any NWN mods you don't know what you're missing. Many of them are better than anything Bioware created for both games.

I will even share a few links to get you started.

And many more I can't list. Just check the following sites for all the files.

Link - http://neverwintervault.org/
Link -
http://www.nexusmods.com/neverwinter/?
Link - http://www.nexusmods.com/neverwinter2/?

Thanks for those links, Couch! :)
No problem since the old IGN vault is now officially dead I thought it would be a good idea to share the new links. I can recommend more if anyone is interested.:bow:

It's too bad the old IGN vault is defunct. I liked searching for award winners and mods by type or by those highly rated. It was a pretty impressive database.

Back
Top Bottom