Operencia: The Stolen Sun - Steam Release

Have my eye on this already some time. Was just waiting for Steam and GoG release.
Good to hear it also here that its decent and worth playing. Hope low difficulty wont be big problem. Sometimes, low difficulty can create feeling of pointless character progression, which has potential to kill the game for me. Last time it happened to me with Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which was rather unexpected and made me to put game aside for now.

I've played a couple hours. So far it's much more about puzzles, and there's not really any ticking timer. That's fine with me. But I'm not a huge fan of "Pull a lever here and a door opens somewhere way, way over there" stuff, because that means a lot of running around. I haven't seen that yet though.

I've played a couple hours. So far it's much more about puzzles, and there's not really any ticking timer. That's fine with me. But I'm not a huge fan of "Pull a lever here and a door opens somewhere way, way over there" stuff, because that means a lot of running around. I haven't seen that yet though.

Good news even with that it moves pretty smoothly....

Back
Top Bottom