People will start to take you seriously when you begin lifting. Give it a go, you won't even have to change your diet aside from a couple of protein shakes.

WjNwA.jpg

Yeah, seriously. Once there was this black dude in the parking lot of the gym I was going at the time that tried to stir up all sorts of shit by claiming that my truck somehow scrapped the door of his shit car that was parked in the next space over (there was no car in that spot when I got there). The parking attendant went inside and called me over. I was in the middle of my deadlift routine, so I was rather pumped up. I went over and was all "Sup' homes. What's the problem". Silly negro was all like "no problem man". Shit was awesome.

Melcar, have you forgotten your White Man's Burden? It was your duty to inform his of his wrongs.

I wander what the "Mexican's Burden" is?

Nah. It wasn't a franchise. Just the gym of some big shot Hollywood Boxing trainer. He's actually a pretty cool guy. A lot of hot bitches there too.

There are two things we have just learned: TWD has no idea who Melcar is and JDR13 is still as clueless as ever. Then again, he's not a Codexer.

Crispy, what happened with that Chinese chick? She never called you back right?

Man...a white guy that can't make it with an immigrant chink is not a real white guy at all. Or he is a nerd-geek with BO, mental issues and is socially inept.

Says the crazy roid-raged internet stalker who lives in a third world, worships all that is America, praises the virtues of Allah while otherwise acting in all ways like the infidel, gets fired from every job he ever gets and can't seem to finish the one goal in his life that would give him meaning, purpose, and happiness: writing his own PnP RPG.

Yeah, good luck with all that. *slams computer repair shop door in Andhaira's face*

By your description, Andhaira sounds like a man of the world, taking what he needs from his own culture and from the West, discarding the rest. A man who works on his own body and mind, is boundlessly ambitious and when Andhaira sees a piece of ass, he grabs it. In secret from others and contrary to his cool looks, Andhaira has a deep passion for the incredible new art of video games.

Okay, if that's the way you want to look at it. o_O

Says the crazy roid-raged internet stalker who lives in a third world, worships all that is America, praises the virtues of Allah while otherwise acting in all ways like the infidel, gets fired from every job he ever gets and can't seem to finish the one goal in his life that would give him meaning, purpose, and happiness: writing his own PnP RPG.

Yeah, good luck with all that. *slams computer repair shop door in Andhaira's face*

:wow: </thread>

By your description, Andhaira sounds like a man of the world, taking what he needs from his own culture and from the West, discarding the rest. A man who works on his own body and mind, is boundlessly ambitious and when Andhaira sees a piece of ass, he grabs it. In secret from others and contrary to his cool looks, Andhaira has a deep passion for the incredible new art of video games.

:brofist:

Okay, if that's the way you want to look at it. o_O

I merely filtered the description from rage and angst and evened it out a little. You'll find probably that the corrected description is how Andhaira's friends would describe him and therefore correct.

You can prevent cancer by living naturally in a farm where chem trails aren't sprayed. Everything man made can give you cancer, since it's unnatural.

Andhaira, why, during the Crusades, Muslims called the Europeans "Blue eyed invaders"? It sounds more like a compliment. They could have chosen forest rednecks or something like that.

I posted that in the general off-topic section.

We gotta bring back GD!

Oh shiiit. I gave the girls at the office kisses today.

They did not give me any back :(. Goddamn whores. They were rather good too. I liked the cherry filling ones.

Back
Top Bottom