Demons Age - Delayed to July 14

*Yawn*. This coming from the guy who thinks $30 is perfectly reasonable for what he just described. His words in the other thread.

Don't have plans to fix anything, lmao, this guy. Yeah, the game is supposed to release for $60 in a week, remember???

Now it's beta/early alpha. Backpedaling like a mfer. Laughable levels of dishonesty.
No, it is coming from a guy that thinks that if stuff that can be fixed IS FIXED it would be worth $30.
And it cannot ever be worth more than 30$ because things like super pretty graphics or animations cannot realistically be fixed and those are required for bigger prices.

No, it is coming from a guy that thinks that if stuff that can be fixed IS FIXED it would be worth $30.

Fixed?? Seriously. It lacks pretty much everything a game like this should have. And you think it's just in need of a little fixing? Maaaan...

Please enlighten us. Name one element this game has that makes it anything worthwhile of thinking it can be fixed and be a good game. I'll wait.

Fixed?? Seriously. It lacks pretty much everything a game like this should have. And you think it's just in need of a little fixing? Maaaan…

Please enlighten us. Name one element this game has that makes it anything worthwhile of thinking it can be fixed and be a good game. I'll wait.
If they add back attacks of opportunity, give us flanking bonuses and add stuff like charge (should be easy) and trip (not that easy) low level combat is already better.
And I am hoping later you will be able to actually choose your resposes instead of just clicking skip like you said.

Atm this would sell fairly well as a 5$ game on android market.

If they add back attacks of opportunity, give us flanking bonuses and add stuff like charge (should be easy) and trip (not that easy) low level combat is already better.
And I am hoping later you will be able to actually choose your resposes instead of just clicking skip like you said.

Atm this would sell fairly well as a 5$ game on android market.

$5 on Android. For $9.99 I can get PS:T:EE. For $5 I can get The Quest. Don't see anyone paying $5 for this. Or any dollars.

If they add actual features to the combat, some sort of customizable character systems, design a dialogue system other than skip/skip all, add exploration, improve the terrible loot system and more, then yes, it would start to resemble an RPG and perhaps start to resemble a game. Then, if those systems were done well, a decent game worth a few bucks and a look. No arguing that.

For combat, even The Red Hand of Doom had 10x, maybe more, the features of this game. Since this game actually has no features, that's not tough, but TRHoD had more features than even ToEE. If someone wants to take a peek at that game and recreate it in a 3D world, then we can talk.

For now, I'm going to play Gothic 3. Ciao. :)

Last edited:
Has this been delayed again? It is supposed to release tomorrow and there still isn't a steam page yet. It also doesn't show up on the PlayStation store or Amazon.

Has this been delayed again? It is supposed to release tomorrow and there still isn't a steam page yet. It also doesn't show up on the PlayStation store or Amazon.
I believe it was delayed again so the developer can patch in more game features. As the game at it's current state isn't even worth buying. Just read Fluent's Impression.

Link - https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36813

Last edited:
Amazon Germany says it has a release date of July 21st, Amazon UK says Sept 29th. Still doesn't exist on Amazon US.

anything new about this? i was looking on some sites and it say 30 october now :lol:

bumping again, anything new? :lol: my local retailer shows 18 january now

There's also a newspost on some Spanish gaming site from about two weeks ago where they say that Bigmoon announced that the physical version (at least?) of Demons Age was cancelled for the Xbox One and it will only be sold for PC and PS4… Seems legit, because on amazon.co.uk now, the "Xbox One" version shows as unavailable, while the other two are still available for pre-orders.

Someone from Bigmoon was active on this board. Perhaps he'll appear again and give a status update.

Well, @Fluent; already owns it I guess? He might give it a second try... Since he bashed it, and that almost never happens, I'm steering clear unless someone on the Watch tells me differently.

Back
Top Bottom