RPGWatch - Official Game of the Decade Voting

Dude, focus. It's Pathking: Findermaker.

Can't wait to play Pathfinder: Rights of the Wraiths, which is a story about ghostly creatures trying to find their place in Golarion's society.

This made me laugh while sipping my coffee at work this morning before the day starts. It was much needed considering how stressful work is lately, so thanks for that!

Nah, keep the W and the 3, they clearly meant Witcher 3. Yup. I'm pretty sure about that. 100%. No doubt.

:evil:

Nah I am pretty sure they meant Skyrim and just had a total mind blank at the time.

I wonder if Lackblogger will PM his own list to himself … :)

Last edited:
I still need to submit my short list. I’m struggling with where to include Skyrim. With mods it’s fantastic and I do believe Bethesda deserves credit for not only making it easy to mod but also for making a game that mods easily fit in to. How much credit though?

I’ve also never played vanilla Skyrim so there’s that.

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned people are only voting for RPG’s. I’m not so sure that’s the case. I have considered all my games which include every genre and my list will be all RPG’s. Shouldn't really be all that surprising considering I post here because RPG’s are by far my favorite type of game.

I also know what algorithm Lackblogger is using. He will gather all the votes, compile them put them though rigorous scrutiny, then throw it all out and post his list as GOTD. ;):biggrin:

I also know what algorithm Lackblogger is using. He will gather all the votes, compile them put them though rigorous scrutiny, then throw it all out and post his list as GOTD. ;):biggrin:
No no no. He will gather all the votes, print each one, put them in a big bowl, and then just blindly takes one out, being number 10. Or 1. Whatever number is in his head. Et cetera.
Well, the digital variant of that.
Having done that he takes a look at the clock. Types the time spent. Takes a brief look at the results. Hates it. And THEN he posts his list as the GOTD, with the hours spent on doing all this. ;)

This made me laugh while sipping my coffee at work this morning before the day starts. It was much needed considering how stressful work is lately, so thanks for that!
Glad to be of service! :D

No no no. He will gather all the votes, print each one, put them in a big bowl, and then just blindly takes one out, being number 10. Or 1. Whatever number is in his head. Et cetera.
Well, the digital variant of that.
Having done that he takes a look at the clock. Types the time spent. Takes a brief look at the results. Hates it. And THEN he posts his list as the GOTD, with the hours spent on doing all this. ;)

I've bought one of these especially for the task:

5008675568_a38bec3592_z.jpg

This thread has become my daily dose of comic relief

Which means it's all of topic and eye should move all the posts to the daily joke thread corwin used to use to make fun of cm

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Why do we have to have a game of the decade? Can't we just ack some games were really bad and the rest weren't as bad ?

You can, no-one's stopping you.

I guess you'd just have to promote the idea, get other people involved and then take your pitch to Myrthos.

Instead of lazily tailgating an existing project with pointless criticism for which you'd have no intention of doing the actual work yourself anyway… ;)

Torwards this project naw - i'm just amused by the spectacle you've turned it into. Mind you lots of sites have votes on this and that but it seems only yours require your constant self promotion and secretive process which begs for skepticism at best. At least it is almost amusing 'cept for the constant flaunting of self driven ego.

You can, no-one's stopping you.

I guess you'd just have to promote the idea, get other people involved and then take your pitch to Myrthos.

Instead of lazily tailgating an existing project with pointless criticism for which you'd have no intention of doing the actual work yourself anyway… ;)

Torwards this project naw - i'm just amused by the spectacle you've turned it into. Mind you lots of sites have votes on this and that but it seems only yours require your constant self promotion and secretive process which begs for skepticism at best. At least it is almost amusing 'cept for the constant flaunting of self driven ego.
Mmmm…. o_O

:idea: Signs of jealousy

:nod: Hm hm…. jealous you.

;)

Naw I am a lot of things but not jealous - i actually have a very poor opinion of lackblogger character. He frequently makes personal attacks which sadly i respond to but whatever. I much prefer how Myrthos runs votes. Anyway this is way off topic but since you asked....

Indeed.

Apparently this exercise that will produce a result I pretty much wholeheartedly disagree with in almost every respect, a project for which all I've done is to volunteer to do the donkey work for no other reason that I find sorting/lists/stats entertainment in itself... is somehow apparently some huge ego project for me :D

Let’s get back on topic.
Did people PM their vote after lackblogger’s last call? Did @Myrthos; sent his?
Just 8 days left to vote.

Nah, the roll-call at the end of last week's run generated a relatively pitiful response with only 9 of the 60-odd alerted posters sending in a list and a total of 2 unexpected new voters, taking the current vote stack to grand total of 72 ballots.

I'll re-alert all the others again tomorrow as that'll mark one week left.

Then I'll do a final alert run when there's just a day or two left.

Back
Top Bottom